What's new

Viennality 2019 MK11 Stream!

Europe's Premier MK11 Pro Tour event, Viennality is going down this weekend. The stream is live right now, go check out who is gunning for tomorrow's Top 8.

live stream

brackets

First match was Liu Kang vs Shao Khan. Of course Shao Khan get his a*** kicked and switched to Liu Kang and equalize the game.
Liu Kang imba. I expect to see more and more PRO using him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Anyone know why Shang Tsung and Frost don’t appear to be selectable in this tournament ? Are they just cheaping out on DLC ?

No, the room is burning 24/7, I've literally had a zit outbreak because of how bad it is and people are getting headaches.
This is so unprofessional on a major fg event. People sacrifice money and time to get there and then they can't pull out their best performances because of shit like this. My 30 square meter flat has an AC yet the Viennality event hall can't have one. (facepalm)

Last edited:
Mmmmm love seeing cocky Jacqui players get rekt by a character whose best tools dont work on them. JOHNNY BOIS!

I wonder if honeybee will have any success in this game... doesn't seem like it atm tbh
I think he still performes well. It's fierce competition in this game, there are A LOT of good players. CEO was upset mania, the CB champ didnt even make top 8. Honeybee still places in the top 16 department for the most part. I wouldn't count him out just yet. HoneyBee is still a fundamentally strong player, I guess some just need to fully comprehend the MK 11 style of play

I think he still performes well. It's fierce competition in this game, there are A LOT of good players. CEO was upset mania, the CB champ didnt even make top 8. Honeybee still places in the top 16 department for the most part. I wouldn't count him out just yet. HoneyBee is still a fundamentally strong player, I guess some just need to fully comprehend the MK 11 style of play
I didnt think he had been placing in top 16 honestly. Other than vienallity but the standard isn't as high as the US tournaments by a long shot. I don't think he got top 16 at combo breaker? Did he even make it out of looks in CEO?

Sweet, was wondering when it was gonna start. Can't wait to see Shark Teeth win all his matches cause he plays Cassie :D

I didnt think he had been placing in top 16 honestly. Other than vienallity but the standard isn't as high as the US tournaments by a long shot. I don't think he got top 16 at combo breaker? Did he even make it out of looks in CEO?
Maybe I'm wrong LOL. He's a veteran though, we'll see more of him, I'm certain

I wonder if honeybee will have any success in this game... doesn't seem like it atm tbh
I think Honeybee has his wagon hitched to D'Vorah at the moment. So, he needs to either 1) Drop D'Vorah completely and use that time and energy into a better character or 2) NRS needs to have a sane balance pass for her and revert that Day 1 atrocity.

But it's a personal thing. Honeybee's thing is being the Flash, right? I would think Kabal would be a good pick theme wise.

No, the room is burning 24/7, I've literally had a zit outbreak because of how bad it is and people are getting headaches.
MAd respect for using Kotal in a Major. I honestly feel he isn't capable of consistently making top 8's and feel it's an uphill battle with his hitbox issues, lower than average KBs and damn near nothing up close.
Its refreshing to see a character loyalist put in work.
I'm using Shang in the upcoming tourney I basically dropped Kotal until he gets his hitboxes fixed.

Do you have your sets on hand? Are you in losers bracket and when is your next match.

With all due respect honeybee did not play DVorah to his strengths. Im not saying D`Vorah is strong, but looks at the way how SonicFox plays her.
He plays her the way she needs to be played. Yeah SonicFox is using her in online set, but he is beating like everyone with her.
Just look at that video of SonicFox playing with her:

First match was Liu Kang vs Shao Khan. Of course Shao Khan get his a*** kicked and switched to Liu Kang and equalize the game.
Liu Kang imba. I expect to see more and more PRO using him.
In my experience so far (Liu main) Kang just happens to destroy Shao Khan, I don't feel like I have to work very hard in that matchup