What's new

Viennality 2018 Stream and Pool Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

So I learned two things today. A black logo on a black website background doesn't scan as well as you might think and Viennality 2018 is this weekend. For all you people who just got done celebrating America, it's now time to celebrate the EU. Well, their FGC anyway. And TYM is here to tell you how to do just that!

Before I get into that, I wanna point this out: there are many complaints about Injustice 2 not getting a Sunday Top 8 time slot at the past few events. Well, here's a major, where not only does it get that Sunday time slot, it's the biggest event with the IPS $10,000 pot bonus dwarfing the next closest contenders. So if you want to show the US majors why they should give Injustice the slot over Blazblue, DBZF, SFV or any other game, this would be the one to watch.

Anyways, here's the link to the pool info for Injustice 2. Why did I clarify Injustice 2? That's right, Mortal Kombat X is also having a thing, those pools are over here. What time can you watch all this? Gotchu covered, you can find the stream info down below with the appropriate time conversions, courtesy of Viennality. The times might be a little weird for you, just leave Twitch running on your phone or something. If you hadn't guessed what channel, that would be Netherrealm's Twitch for Injustice 2 and PND Ketchup and Mustard's Twitch for MKX. If you are gonna be a chump and can't catch either stream, TYM will have you covered, so keep an eye out on the site for all that. This is this weekend, so make sure you have some mornings free!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
really looking forward to this. Vienaality has been a class event form its birth and seems to get bigger every year. I'm sure it will become the euro evo eventually.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
isn't this supposed to be on? Do I have the wrong day?

jokey77

Character Loyalist
*Shao Khan Voice*

IT HAS BEGUN!

... some hype matches took place already and it is just getting more exciting! You should definitly tune in asap! Right now DBFZ is being played on the main stage! :)

jokey77

Character Loyalist
It totally is! - The stream links can be found in the picture of the schedule! :)

A russian enchantress player is doing surprisingly great right now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.