What's new

Videos from the Stress Test

So i was just watching ketchup and mustard and they were able to get a brutality after the finish him has that alway neen a thing? Cause i havent seen that before.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
So i was just watching ketchup and mustard and they were able to get a brutality after the finish him has that alway neen a thing? Cause i havent seen that before.
So I'm guessing that can happen if the opponent dies during the combo and then you finish in a brutality.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Currently working on uploading a match I had with a guy on XBL. Very good player named Redsoul. We played probably 30 matches or so, the match I’m uploading was the last one. I was stopping my combos short because he kept doing the air escape perfectly and landing in time to punish me. A lot of footsies were played, very fun long set with this player.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
sounds like a bug that needs fixing to me.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I'm already feeling the love again in the FGC. Had a pretty good set with a guy on PSN called Rukinai. Helluva good Skarlet and more or less mopped the floor with mine, but before long we were chatting back and forth on mics and he even let me in on some of his combos and tech. Ever since, I've been playing much more effectively.

Can't wait to see what it's like in the full game.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
My Baby Skarlet is in! WOOOO OOOOOO!

I got you chief! And once I get home from work, Uncle JBeezY WILL be streaming the game. Shoot me a follow cuz we about to be ALL THE LIVE! ;)

EDIT I will be playing on PS4

https://www.twitch.tv/jbeezybaby1
I really enjoyed watching your twitch stream! That was really awesome that you were helping mikechung14 how to perform 2-in-1's and just combo strategies/mix ups in general. Not many people would do that for other players.

Great job, sir!

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Imma have to turn in for now, but if anybody wants to try and get a set in or train with a partner tomorrow, hit me up and we can try and make something happen.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Just finished streaming this, figured out some stuff with Scarlet, I'm really enjoying her combos.
And @Evil Canadian I think that was you playing Scorpion, you kicked my ass twice.
Yeah that was my first games with scorpion I think I played him maybe 2 more after that and dropped him. Baraka is the only character that clicks with me so far in this beta. Wish I could play subzero or Geras though.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah that was my first games with scorpion I think I played him maybe 2 more after that and dropped him. Baraka is the only character that clicks with me so far in this beta. Wish I could play subzero or Geras though.
Yeah, I would have liked to try a 50/50 char like Sonya. Scarlet is great but her options are slow and aren't good to punish, the only tool you have to punish a gap is the uppercut.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Full disclosure .. The change from mkx to mk11 is real. I kept trying to run for a while lol. Anyway. This is straight vanilla shit. I only played a few matches before starting the stream just so I could get some sort of bearings. Later on though everything starts to click. Took me a bit longer than I had anticipated. My buddy played all day yesterday though, so I was just trying to catch up to his level lol.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
So I'm guessing that can happen if the opponent dies during the combo and then you finish in a brutality.
Thats exactly that. I saw Baraka can perform his double spark Brutality if his opponent dies mid combo. Its kinda sick actually.

I really enjoyed watching your twitch stream! That was really awesome that you were helping mikechung14 how to perform 2-in-1's and just combo strategies/mix ups in general. Not many people would do that for other players.

Great job, sir!
Awww thank you! That honestly made me soooo happy that somebody was willing to learn and have just as much fun doing so. It was very refreshing. That alone gave me indication that this game is gonna be the best this year because of the love of MK11. And thats Righteous ;)