What's new

Videos from the Stress Test

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Only 3 characters? Well, no thank you, no need for stress test youtube gameplay, ive seen everything from those three already.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
I know right? How can anyone expect to play SUB-ZERO, such an obscure character. Like Raiden.
You shouldn't. It pretty dumb actually to expect any character to be a certainty. You know why? Cause it's a STRESS TEST. Not a PLEASE THE FANBOYS TEST.

Expecting 8 characters to be in the stress test because why not is even dumber.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
You shouldn't. It pretty dumb actually to expect any character to be a certainty. You know why? Cause it's a STRESS TEST. Not a PLEASE THE FANBOYS TEST.

Expecting 8 characters to be in the stress test because why not is even dumber.
I agree, I mean, Sub-Zero is such a side character. No one really plays him, that's for sure.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
lol Entitled posers....they should be grateful their asses got chosen at all. I'm just happy to have been picked.
I didn't get picked sooooo am I allowed to be mad?

I was kinda bummed when I figured out only Scarlet, Baraka and Scorpion was available and on top of it no Practice mode:(

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I didn't get picked sooooo am I allowed to be mad?

I was kinda bummed when I figured out only Scarlet, Baraka and Scorpion was available and on top of it no Practice mode:(
I didn't get picked for MK X's beta, was disappointed but not mad. But yeah our issue aren't with the ones who didn't get picked but the ones who did finding something to bitch about when hardcore fans like you would be happy just to be able to test the game early. They're not my mains either well Skarlet I may use a little but still I think it's hard to get mad IMO if you're hyped for this game. We have to remember it's a beta man so naturally they're going to limit modes, characters etc. But I will still have fun for the few days I have with it:)

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I played 3 matches with one guy so it's nothing special but I'm uploading the third match. I can't say I've ever had better first impressions from a fighting game. I was getting hit by teleport combos first round but then I just said to myself "yo dog, this isn't MKX, just block low" and then it was just smooth butter. Throw punishes go a long way on day -40ish. I feel like this game will have a nice balance of offense/defense. Scarlet feels awesome, animations feel awesome, gameplay speed feels awesome.

(Yes this mofo was skipping intros, and this already feels like old ass scrubby gameplay to me lol)