What's new

Videos from the Stress Test

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Hey y'all. Just wanted to throw this out there, since the status I made got drowned: if anyone records some stuff from the beta, drop me a link and I'll do a front page post for everything. Will probably throw everything in one big, super thread if I get a lot, but wanted to do this reminder that you can tag me in stuff you do and want some notice for (within reason, nobody is going to watch a 40 minute Mortal Kombat Mobile unboxing vid)

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Hey y'all. Just wanted to throw this out there, since the status I made got drowned: if anyone records some stuff from the beta, drop me a link and I'll do a front page post for everything. Will probably throw everything in one big, super thread if I get a lot, but wanted to do this reminder that you can tag me in stuff you do and want some notice for (within reason, nobody is going to watch a 40 minute Mortal Kombat Mobile unboxing vid)
Lol, I always thought your avatar is a duck head.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Yo, I need someone to record tons of Kabal gameplay. I would prefer Noob Saibot, but Kabal will have to do for now. Thanks!

Maybe I read it wrong, but the Stress Test Rules that were on the MK website says that it can't be broadcast.. Can't find the rules anymore on the website since they closed the signup.

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
Maybe I read it wrong, but the Stress Test Rules that were on the MK website says that it can't be broadcast.. Can't find the rules anymore on the website since they closed the signup.
Nah just that it's up to nrs and you agree to do as they say. Since most big streamers are showing it i don't think it's a problem

I wouldn't be surprised if they kept adding kharacters as the beta went on. Makes sense to keep testing more kharacters and bigger files. Pretty sure they did that during the MKX online stress test beta when they introduced this netcode.

Last edited:

jmt

Noob
Was trying to find a strings list for the beta. I hate going in trying to figure out strings on the fly. Already played a few matches and I want to get some combos going.