What's new

Videos for Ermac's aaRH corner combo 100%?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Just looking for some videos of variations of Ermac's 100% near-corner combo from an aaRH.......

I tend to hit aaRH, TKS, aaHP,HP, JK, aaHP, (TKS)....but the second TKS doesnt want to come out and I SWEAR I've gotten it to work before. Wtf is up with that? Am I crazy or glitch-cancelling or did I trick my brain into thinking I did something when I did something else or what? I thought I had it down pretty good, then all of a sudden it stopped connectiing for me.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
U can close this if u want Zaq, ... figured it out that night. It isn't difficult to do and the amount of play the game gives you for this one makes it easier when you realize how many hitboxes you have to work with when learning it. I was actually missing the 3rd aaHP, so the correct combo I was doing wrong was:

aaRH, TKS, aaHP,HP....aaHP, TKS, aaHP,HP, JK, RH, LK/HK 100%+

OUIJA WARRIOR said:
I thought after 5 hits the TKS is unavailable for the rest of the combo.
Yea...as I understand it so far, you get no TKS after j.HP/SUJK,HP,HPB+LP,D,F+LP, but you can start with HP,HP, B+LP,D,F+LP, TKS, aaHP,HP....aaLP, Fireball

Thanx for the responses.

Does anyone know any crazy or even just slightly better damage to max-out starting w/ HP,HP,B+LP,D,F+LP?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
AC1984 said:
HP,HP,B+LP,D,F+LP is a useless string to start combos with.
Definitely agree with you on that since the biggest I get from it only reads about 39%, but the combo in and of itself adds some offense to Ermac's groud game. Most people won't use this combo to start, but it's actually safe and the last hit pushes you back when blocked, as well as gives him a little more options for close-up fighting and a bit of mixing up your combos. I'm not particularly fond of HK,HK,LK,B+HK cuz it's not that safe, and HP,HP,B+LP,HK,LK is even less safe.

I'm just interested in seeing if anyone has made any decent combos from 4-hit launcher worth talking about. Of course we always want to start w/ HK,LP, and nothing is better than starting a huge combo with a naked TKS.

EDIT - HP,HP,B+LP,D,F+LP, TKS, aaHP,HP.....aaHP, JK reads out at 37%. I'm guessing the unaccounted damage% from the TKS counts for 3-5% additionally? Anyone know how to measure TKS damage and factoring in DP limiters?

AC1984

Kaballin!
In case you haven't noticed, any combo that start with a punch is used only to punish a block special move or whatever. When you are rushing down someone, this combo won't even work. Set your mame cheat code, make the dummy duck and try the combo and you'll see why its not even worth thinking about it. I've seen ded_ and Hanzo using it just to be cocky and fresh....but overall you don't even need to think about it....

The HKHK,B+LK HK is used only for corner pressure when you know you have an opening to keep the opponent there....other than that it doesn't exist.

Last but not least, combo damage and scaling is the last thing you should be paying attention to.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
AC1984 said:
In case you haven't noticed, any combo that start with a punch is used only to punish a block special move or whatever. When you are rushing down someone, this combo won't even work. Set your mame cheat code, make the dummy duck and try the combo and you'll see why its not even worth thinking about it. I've seen ded_ and Hanzo using it just to be cocky and fresh....but overall you don't even need to think about it....

The HKHK,B+LK HK is used only for corner pressure when you know you have an opening to keep the opponent there....other than that it doesn't exist.

Last but not least, combo damage and scaling is the last thing you should be paying attention to.
We need to bring back the thanking posts thing.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
AC1984 said:

Yea was trying to figure it out and I remember seeing H.Smoke's air throw damage posted at UMK.com, but I couldn't find it for TKS. I saw how Shock was adding and factoring the combos and adding the TKS% at the end, but those are just a mere handful of his combos, so I thought knowing myself how to factor it in, I could apply to combos normally unlisted or simply to determine which juggles are more worth doing. I already have close to a dozen probably, but he's just so fun to try and see all the different combos u can make. There's ALOT.

Dreamcatcher said:
We need to bring back the thanking posts thing.
Agreed. Simon knows his shit.

*Thanks the user AC1984 for his useful post*

*Thanks the user Dreamcatcher for his useful post*