What's new

Video of x-rays with slow-mo removed for better pacing

Yeah, the x-rays feel way too slow after the first few times. This is what they look like with the slow motion taken out, which cuts them down to about 5 seconds instead of 12. Also there is a humorous ending lol.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I don't really like the way that looks, Almost feels too fast. The pausing that normally happens even in normal MKX makes this video feel like the flow and speed are really off.

It feels like it would flow better with MK9.

Edit: Found a video i liked better

The slow-mo parts look good in that video, but everything else is way too fast, you can't even see what they're doing.

I think the best solution would be to make the X-ray moves less convoluted, like one bone break in slow motion, and that's it. Rather than three.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think since those parts were designed to be slow-mo, the regular speed just looks off; it cuts away too quickly, so it just looks a little janky. Overall, though, it's a really cool idea.

I think since those parts were designed to be slow-mo, the regular speed just looks off; it cuts away too quickly, so it just looks a little janky. Overall, though, it's a really cool idea.
Haha well this took like 10 hours... I see how I could go back and cut out those little pauses and then let the slow-mo play out a little more... You guys are right about that. Maybe I'll go back to it in a couple weeks lol.