What's new

Video of a guy flaming UMK3 on XBL, funny

dreemernj

Ambassador
Haven't gotten a chance to watch with audio. Doesn't really matter though. I think I know what to expect from F1stdacuffs, lol.

"Nightwolfy poopy" is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone say, ever. I also love it when people complain about lag when there isn't much or definitely not enough to complain about. They always conveniently complain about the lag when they're losing too, go figure.

Hahah my room mates always crack on me for the reactions I have to videogames. I don't think this kid is the only one. None of you guys can tell me you haven't had a " MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!" reaction to a game online. Its like temporary terrets syndrom for me. I'm never legitimately angry but for split seconds every now and then I definately say funny shit to myself. I always laugh at myself about it after though. I think its almost part of what makes it so fun. This guy seemed ACTUALLY pissed though which is corny. Games can definately be frustrating at time but lifes too short to be bitter about shit like this.

Enigma

Noob
GameOver said:
Hahah my room mates always crack on me for the reactions I have to videogames. I don't think this kid is the only one. None of you guys can tell me you haven't had a " MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!" reaction to a game online. Its like temporary terrets syndrom for me. I'm never legitimately angry but for split seconds every now and then I definately say funny shit to myself. I always laugh at myself about it after though. I think its almost part of what makes it so fun. This guy seemed ACTUALLY pissed though which is corny. Games can definately be frustrating at time but lifes too short to be bitter about shit like this.
Almost everyone curses at a video game when they're angry. It's a fact of life.

But it takes a special kind of shithead to make insults about the game you're playing to compensate playing poorly at it.

One of my buddies would bitch all...the...time about Halo 2 whenever he'd do bad and how Halo 1 was so much better, yet he played Halo 2 obsessively. It was so annoying. He'd even bitch about how all the download maps sucked ass despite buying them immediately when they became available.

Enigma said:
GameOver said:
Almost everyone curses at a video game when they're angry. It's a fact of life.

But it takes a special kind of shithead to make insults about the game you're playing to compensate playing poorly at it.

One of my buddies would bitch all...the...time about Halo 2 whenever he'd do bad and how Halo 1 was so much better, yet he played Halo 2 obsessively. It was so annoying. He'd even bitch about how all the download maps sucked ass despite buying them immediately when they became available.
I think the reason most people bitch at a game when they lose, is because for some reason they think that their the best. Like that there's no possible way that their is someone better than them.

I get pissed when someone idk and never heard of beats me at UMK3. IDK why really I just do.

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
I think the reason most people bitch at a game when they lose, is because for some reason they think that their the best. Like that there's no possible way that their is someone better than them.

Like when someone idk and never heard of beats me at UMK3, i get pissed. IDK why really I just do.
So are you admitting that you think you are one of the best players on UMK3 online since you get pissed when somebody you've never heard of beats you?

Annihilator83 said:
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:

Like when someone idk and never heard of beats me at UMK3, i get pissed. IDK why really I just do.
So are you admitting that you think you are one of the best players on UMK3 online since you get pissed when somebody you've never heard of beats you?
No I'm not even close to the best, or even top 30. I really just started playing MK a few months ago, and I'm not learning Incredibly fast. I do know most of the combos, but thats not all that wins a match. I just get pissed when a random noob beats me, when I know I'm better than him/her. And online I make WAY too many mistakes while playing+ A shitty D-Pad=Average. Not saying that I'm MUCH better offline, it just helps when there's no lag :wink:

When someone I don't know beats me, yeah I get pissed. But I still play them until I feel that Ive beaten them enough. And if I don't beat them, they'll have to quit first b/c I will play until I win :wink: Thats why I like playing players like Shock, Shaney, Crazy, DC, Annihilator etc... But I don't usually play them for it bores them to play with me. Its hard to get better playing average players, but if thats all that WANTS to play you whatcha gonna do?

Clearly the man is a subjective fan boy to Sony. Blame MS for his opponents internet connection and lack of skill on his little personal joystick.

Is it just me or does it appear that he complains only when he's caught in a combo ? At any rate, not worth another view.

NaD

Noob
My point is its either he cant play or he just sucks he said its horrible because of lag now if the lag was occuring in the game would'nt the game slow down abit? so nice to see people embrass theirself over a game

dreemernj

Ambassador
vasili0s1821 said:
Clearly the man is a subjective fan boy to Sony. Blame MS for his opponents internet connection and lack of skill on his little personal joystick.

Is it just me or does it appear that he complains only when he's caught in a combo ? At any rate, not worth another view.
He's a serious MK2 fanboy. So, complaining about combos sounds just about right. I suggest not even bothering to watch it. I haven't watched it with sound yet, lol.