What's new

Video Guides?

Edit: damm it next time i´ll click on the links xD... well that was a Guide made by the MKK TEAM VENEZUELA and we´re working on it, but so slowly because some guys with me are working on my Last Video UMK3 Devastation Vol.3 (ded and Grinder Rulz!!)

MKK hanzo

Man I have my stupid hands tooo busy right now...

Now playing:

Fighting:

Sf3 3s ARC(always)

UMK3 arc and some DS(always)

MKT n64 (always and writting some tier list for a guy (gay) kid called Ded_ .........JK!!!)

MK 4 arc (warming up for tourney 19-04)

TMNT TF snes(love that shit)

World Heroes Perfect ps2(learning it and lovin it!)

Fatal Fury Special ps2(re-learning it and trying to take these MKK fukers to the next level in SNK games lolf!)

Some Primal Rage MAT ps2(Damn I owe the world a second combo vid but honestly vol.1 had tooooo many shit and was like 4 years of playing that vol.2 might end up shorter or less exiting)

Drum roll pleaaaase.... Justice League Task Force on SNES.... yes im playing it! Man that shit has soooo freaking traps and pressures its ALMOST broken! Aquaman FTW!

Some other shit:

Silent Hill origins ps2(lovin it)

The lord of the rings: the third age ps2(re playing it, why? really dont know, maybe my LOTR freakiness got high again)

Fatal Frame II ps2 (found it at last and playing it cause mi girl likes it =P)

Phantasy Star Universe offline ps2(love it like PSO)

Castlevania Drac X Chronicles PSP (I HAVE TO get 100% on it this week, damn game I forgot how hard and frustrating is)

Also all the coordination, design and stuff for the first MKK NATIONAL 2008 is driving me mad. All that and working and my girl take up my time.

I have some clips recorded on what could be possibly chapter 3 (U-Sub) on the guide with some stuff that its not even on the strat guides and I tell it to Ded_ (that guy/gay) and he was amazed cause is new stuff that should change the way Sub is played and make him VERY deady.

Son I hope to get that released. I was also planning on re releasing vol.1 and 2 but that will take mooore time.

Side note: I m still against slo mo and heavy based text on those tutorial vids, UMK3 is a fair know game and I think that the perfect compliment to a video guide is a well written text guide so Im planning on doing that. Imagine them as combo guides of what you can do and to who and where.

I also dont like to pause on a vid to read and then replay. it ruins the experience! IMO!

Hope this helps...im sleepy and half drunk right now!!!! =) =)

Love ya Ded_ and Tim!

dubson

Noob
Man I have my stupid hands tooo busy right now...

Now playing:

Fighting:

Sf3 3s ARC(always)

UMK3 arc and some DS(always)

MKT n64 (always and writting some tier list for a guy (gay) kid called Ded_ .........JK!!!)

MK 4 arc (warming up for tourney 19-04)

TMNT TF snes(love that shit)

World Heroes Perfect ps2(learning it and lovin it!)

Fatal Fury Special ps2(re-learning it and trying to take these MKK fukers to the next level in SNK games lolf!)

Some Primal Rage MAT ps2(Damn I owe the world a second combo vid but honestly vol.1 had tooooo many shit and was like 4 years of playing that vol.2 might end up shorter or less exiting)

Drum roll pleaaaase.... Justice League Task Force on SNES.... yes im playing it! Man that shit has soooo freaking traps and pressures its ALMOST broken! Aquaman FTW!

Some other shit:

Silent Hill origins ps2(lovin it)

The lord of the rings: the third age ps2(re playing it, why? really dont know, maybe my LOTR freakiness got high again)

Fatal Frame II ps2 (found it at last and playing it cause mi girl likes it =P)

Phantasy Star Universe offline ps2(love it like PSO)

Castlevania Drac X Chronicles PSP (I HAVE TO get 100% on it this week, damn game I forgot how hard and frustrating is)

Also all the coordination, design and stuff for the first MKK NATIONAL 2008 is driving me mad. All that and working and my girl take up my time.

I have some clips recorded on what could be possibly chapter 3 (U-Sub) on the guide with some stuff that its not even on the strat guides and I tell it to Ded_ (that guy/gay) and he was amazed cause is new stuff that should change the way Sub is played and make him VERY deady.

Son I hope to get that released. I was also planning on re releasing vol.1 and 2 but that will take mooore time.

Side note: I m still against slo mo and heavy based text on those tutorial vids, UMK3 is a fair know game and I think that the perfect compliment to a video guide is a well written text guide so Im planning on doing that. Imagine them as combo guides of what you can do and to who and where.

I also dont like to pause on a vid to read and then replay. it ruins the experience! IMO!

Hope this helps...im sleepy and half drunk right now!!!! =) =)

Love ya Ded_ and Tim!
PSO is one of the greatest games ever

MKK hanzo

When f*****n yeah all the time and when playing.... yes she does watch!

Hey but I play like 1 game 1 hour daily, I m not playing as much as I would like cause the aforementioned.... LOL