Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
8/6/2016
Whose Turn Is It? Games
2708 S Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78704

1. Vibu (Shaolin KJ)
2. ATP (Boneshaper Shinnok)
3. TheDarkSilence (Pyro Tanya)

Leading up to the tournament ATP handily defeated both Izzzzymode & Dust in FT5 Mirrors. Next time you see Izzzzymode he'll have a paper bag over his head, and next time Dust plays in tournament he'll have a mop on his head...literally. ATP was riding the momentum and decided to play the tournament with his raw Boneshaper. However, a specter was lurking in the shadows. Once thought to be dead at the hands of ATP, Vibu clawed his way out of the Netherrealm to once again fight in Mortal Kombat.

Not to be exposed, ATP ran the gauntlet. He defeated myself 3-2, Dazengie 3-1 and in Winners Finals he defeated Zombie Vibu a resounding 3-0. Elsewhere, TheDarkSilence manhandled the Losers side to get another shot at gold. But where he has fallen short in the past, he once again crumbled to Zombie Vibu and only landed 3rd place. Check out more below:

Grand Finals Vibu (L) vs ATP (W)
Zombie Vibu was nearly at his final form when he entered Grand Finals. His gameplay was crisp. His hands were not those of a stiff corpse but of an undead warrior revived in the heart of battle. ATP had to swallow a tough reset. In the final set, Vibu's patience outplayed ATP's rush down Boneshaper.

Next Time...
The victory for Vibu signaled uncertain times for the Austin Realm. Who would be next? ATP was sent packing and will be yet to return for several weeks. Will Vibu return again now that ATP has been vanquished or will he disappear into the night? And who will make the most strides as Absolute Battle 7 looms just ahead of us?

Bracket
http://challonge.com/Mkatx31

Archive
Part 1
Part 2

@Dust
@Lovein60FPS
@DaZengie
@ATP2014
@Cooljaxx
@JerzeyReign
@Poser Paul

Attachments

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Wound was right, Shinnok is too fair, RIP.

GG'S though, looking forward to @Cooljaxx and his debut. Also hoping the whole ATX group does well at Absolute Battle this year.

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
@Cooljaxx, cool vid. I'm in the process of remaking a combo guide for Unbreakable (you can see parts of it in the Unbreakable Combo thread already) and I just did EN Burst today, which is posted. Max damage after the EN Burst would be B2, 242, 123~Slide. Just FYI. Though, I hadn't considered the extra damage mid combo potential EN Burst has. Thanks a lot for the share. I'm going to lab it.