What's new

Vent/Rant Thread

Dean

On The Grind
Just watched SonicFox's updated Tier LIst.

Has JC fairly high on this list
See, after watching shit like this, I just cant. I'm done with this game until the patch and hopefully they have an amazing patch because I'm disgusted with so much within this game right now it hurts.

I literally don't understand WTF they are thinking when they are creating these characters....

Like, whoever the guy was to design Gera's, his brain dead methods, yeah, can he please work on JC for this upcoming patch? I have no doubt in my mind he will make him brain dead, unreasonable, with no rhyme or reason behind it all.

Thanks....

All ya need is a 6f D1, easy peasy 50/50, stupid amount of damage, the best KB in the history of all that is stupid, frame traps fer days, Not 1, Not 2, but ENDLESS mids, fuck, let's go ahead and add a body splash to alter the hitbox of jumpins and make it even harder to be anti-aired, oh, let's go ahead and give a god tier special just to add those finishing touches.

WHO THE FUCK IS CREATING THESE FUCKING CHARACTERS?????

How much experience do you need before you finally understand the concept of balance?

I love MK, always have, but fix your shit, NRS???????????????????????

See, after watching shit like this, I just cant. I'm done with this game until the patch and hopefully they have an amazing patch because I'm disgusted with so much within this game right now it hurts.

I literally don't understand WTF they are thinking when they are creating these characters....

Like, whoever the guy was to design Gera's, his brain dead methods, yeah, can he please work on JC for this upcoming patch? I have no doubt in my mind he will make him brain dead, unreasonable, with no rhyme or reason behind it all.

Thanks....

All ya need is a 6f D1, easy peasy 50/50, stupid amount of damage, the best KB in the history of all that is stupid, frame traps fer days, Not 1, Not 2, but ENDLESS mids, fuck, let's go ahead and add a body splash to alter the hitbox of jumpins and make it even harder to be anti-aired, oh, let's go ahead and give a god tier special just to add those finishing touches.

How much experience do you need before you finally understand the concept of balance?

I think we should just remove Geras from the game.

Thanks....

Honestly, I’m just tired of facing him, even when I win it sucks because I know I’ll just run into him again the next match and the one after that.

I feel like these people aren’t really even fans, just fortnite and COD scrubs trying to get to the top of the leaderboards.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.

Thanks....

Just quoting this again because it's the most perfect thing I've read since the game came out.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Dude is painfully braindead.

Want to zone him -nope
Want to play footsies -nope
Want to anti-air -nope.
Want to live -nope 30% CBs off literally everything
Want to survive Oki -nope
Want to Oki him- nope
I mean, he needs tweaks, not nerfed to the ground. Someone has to be top tier, might as Well be geras
- d1 to be 7-8f startup or more - on block or both
-KBs damage need to be toned down, all of them, and not to be able to combo after db2 KB
I would be happy if he only gets these nerfed. Oh and every command grab in the game should be mid. Or high(kano, jax etc)

Last edited:

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
It's like plus 8 on f4 cancel though. Ive used the cancel about 276 times and never used the actual fatal blow once.
Yeah thats a neat feature, I know. But that dont mean I wouldnt like me some easy-to-convert guaranteed damage to close rounds

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
12 x-ray after np is easy.

Not sure what to tell ya boss
I've been going for s2 into fatal after NP. It works most of the time. I just find the idea of adding more hits somehow making it easier to land weird LOL. I dropped my combo on Raiden in the corner (mind you, no dash required) and that shit triggered me cause he took the damn set on that drop. Wanted to NP myself

Wigy

There it is...
I've been going for s2 into fatal after NP. It works most of the time. I just find the idea of adding more hits somehow making it easier to land weird LOL. I dropped my combo on Raiden in the corner (mind you, no dash required) and that shit triggered me cause he took the damn set on that drop. Wanted to NP myself
12 has really good cancel advantage and pops them up a bit

D

Deleted member 35141

The commentator at the beginning of kompetitors match said johnny has great mids, and his amped force balls are pseudo highs.
Lol 1 mid and forceballs that whiff on more then half the cast

Yeah even just f344 is having weird whiff issues on Erron Black to where I can’t even cancel into force balls or Cage raged, sometimes they are even able to punish me.

I feel like the only people having a blast with this game are the people using super viable characters.

The game feels unfinished and it pisses me off because it has the potential to be great.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Since everyone is ranting about characters that need to be buffed or nerfed, a few I agree. This is just me posting a picture, not the first time I found this problem.

7ac6cff5-3a53-422f-9b70-0e668c813cf6.jpg

Between this, the gear rewards coming back after you already got that item, the Kytinn Hive puzzle glitch making the Krypt impossible to complete and the buffs certain characters need. This patch cannot come soon enough.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Yeah even just f344 is having weird whiff issues on Erron Black to where I can’t even cancel into force balls or Cage raged, sometimes they are even able to punish me.

I feel like the only people having a blast with this game are the people using super viable characters.

The game feels unfinished and it pisses me off because it has the potential to be great.
Bro your name looked super familiar and I just realized I used to play you back in mk9. You used cage right?

Jbog

Noob
Cage is good just needs a mid punish and hes super solid all his fastest strings have wiffing or reach issues

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
Bringing some life back to this threat

Fuck Skarlet, I'm gonna say it - she needs a fucking nerf. Her mindless throwing out normals essentially never giving up her turn, insane back dash, decent recovery on moves and takes her forward a ton. Fucking close to impossible to whiff punish this slut and her fucking auto jump normals are insane. It's not her zoning that pisses me off it's that she has the dumbest auto-shimmy stuff in the game, tons of pushback resetting to neutral. She should not be getting free jumps on block that you can't hit her out of. Yes I can make a read on the jump - but you shouldnt have to, she's negative, your turn ends BITCH. You dont get to backdash out of retaliation range for free. Shadowkick works a few times and then that's out of the game. And yes I take rounds and games off her, but it's just helluva lot harder to continuosly adapting to her wide array of options.

Forgive my salt