What's new

Guide - Venomous Venomous General Discussion Thread

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
@Second Saint is probably the only one out there that has really labed the crap out of V since the patch and he struggles to say nice things about her.

I'm really into her but I'm not good enough to have deep thoughts and whatnot which is part of why I can use her over the others.

She is more accessible for us low skilled types. Back when SQ was good I switched to V because of it and bopped a few SQ just using her because she was supposed to be better, but I don't think I've seen another d'vorah in months.

I'm going to play her forever, but for some one at your level I don't think she has that much to offer.
I put a lot of time into D'Vorah as a whole and did everything i could to make all 3 variations work, it's been pretty obvious from the get go that SQ has been the best and Venomous still doesnt really bring anything to the table that makes it worth picking over SQ/BM.

There's just NO reason to pick Venomous, the armour change doesnt make it move up higher than the other 2 by any chance,i still think sq is the best and bm is not too far behind.

Props to Second Saint for putting the effort in but it still doesnt make the character any better than the others lol.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Venomous is kind of like playing no variation d'vorah but with extra damage. She's mostly just a melee mix up character but there isn't much reason to pick her over another mix up character. I sometimes like playing her against shitty players but there's really no reason to choose her over CO Sonya except against grandmaster maybe lol.