What's new

Venezuela MKT Tournament of Legends 2012

MKK hanzo

MKK and many other groups presents: Venezuela MKT Tournament of Legends 2012

Just last night (07-09-2012) many gamer communities made an effort to host a multi game tournament but with MKT n64 as the premier game.

The result can be labeled as one of the bests events here in my country as far as presentation, quality, assistance and level of play is regarded.

This was an sponsored event with prizes to all games, and on a great venue. You can check the pics below. It was crowded too !

Games featured:

SSF4 AE 2012
SFxT
MKT n64
SSBB

Full results:

SSF4 AE:

1-MKK hanzo
2-Lalista
3-MKM Viktors

SFxT:

1-MKK hanzo
2-lalista
3-Z3r0GX

MKT n64:

1-MKM Reinaldo
2-Alejandro Gonzales
3-MKM HUmberto

(I participated in the round robin in MKT n64, but as I was organizing, I decided to forfeit my results to make it clear, I ended up 2nd in points though [1 point less than ReinaldoXD])

SSBB:

1-Itox
2-?????
3-Mokun

I will put a small resume soon, coupled with a pair of pics and details and a photobucket album link. We recorded most of the MKT matches "streaming style" "crowd cam + direct feed) and we may upload it soon, but really its like 40 hours footage (4 tvs recording a FULL 2/3 3 vs 3 round robin style tourney, wow)

Im very tired rigth now so I may update this later.

Thanks a lot to everyone involved on the staff, players, God, family, sponsors, etc.

Hope you guys enjoy this, it was like a tribute to MKT n64.

Link:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t186/mkkhanzohasashi/MKT Tournament of Legends 2012/

Video sample!
Pics:

Congratulations to the whole MK community and big gratz for MKK Hanzo he allways hosts great events, too bad I couldnt make it :( Hope you host another event soon and include MK9 next time ;)

Congratulations to the whole MK community and big gratz for MKK Hanzo he allways hosts great events, too bad I couldnt make it :( Hope you host another event soon and include MK9 next time ;)

MKK hanzo

1man3letters man MKT is an n64 game, it HAS to be played on CRT, other than thatm the game looks UGLY upscaled and may lag on some HDTVS, glad you liked it!

ragnar0kz28 MK9 will be on our next event, take it for granted!

Thanks for putting this on the front page!