Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Mostly

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Hg punishes pushblocks ( wing evade ) and says thx for wasting meter :p plus that is a good spacing for hg in all mu's

I think we have a pushblock punish guide on here its pretty much every string cancled into wing evade ,
I'll have to test some things out and i'll get back to this with regards to that. And that pushblock space is even better for Sinestro :p

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
I only get zoned out by sinestro . You guys are forgetting she has a parry . This Mu chart is Awful .
Good luck parrying mb low laser & Zod balls All day. Oh And pillars. And orbs. Harley's gun shots aren't being parried on reaction. Those characters can zone her just fine.

Skeezer12

Kinetic
Good luck parrying mb low laser & Zod balls All day. Oh And pillars. And orbs. Harley's gun shots aren't being parried on reaction. Those characters can zone her just fine.
I forgot Mmh. But like i said i dont have a problem getting in on zoners except sinestro and mmh. Thats it

Skeezer12

Kinetic
Raven zones out wonder wonan terribly. Zod no doubt does either. There's no way you're playing good enough people if neither of those characters are a problem.
Im just a patient player dude , you could be right about other characters . Like raven , harley ect . I rarely play against them. But sinestro i play p2w and cowboy alot . Zod i play pig . MMH i use to play against jupes . But now i play with pecka , blak felow , kinetic balding . Ect. of course ww gets zoned out . But im good at getting in guy.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Im just a patient player dude , you could be right about other characters . Like raven , harley ect . I rarely play against them. But sinestro i play p2w and cowboy alot . Zod i play pig . MMH i use to play against jupes . But now i play with pecka , blak felow , kinetic balding . Ect. of course ww gets zoned out . But im good at getting in guy.
Being patient has nothing to do with whether or not a character gets zoned out.

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
Yep , nvm
i was going nvm cause i didnt wanna start posting but now im going to just to prove you wrong sir. the hg ww MU is 5-5 i have played it extensively offline with multiple ww's including goomba and recently a couple games with kdz. the ONLY reason its even cause of ww's air control. but she does not have better corner control and WE shuts down key options of ww's game. and i will gladly show you how wrong you are if you want.

PS i also play WW on the side so i know some of her weaknesses

Skeezer12

Kinetic
i was going nvm cause i didnt wanna start posting but now im going to just to prove you wrong sir. the hg ww MU is 5-5 i have played it extensively offline with multiple ww's including goomba and recently a couple games with kdz. the ONLY reason its even cause of ww's air control. but she does not have better corner control and WE shuts down key options of ww's game. and i will gladly show you how wrong you are if you want.

PS i also play WW on the side so i know some of her weaknesses
The mu is 5-5 .