Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Mostly

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
4.5-5.5 for the hg-sin mu?? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
yes, sinestros zoning is all about patience and seeking the opening (check the page 8 of this thread my reply to someone), his b1 is great and so is d2 to knock her out of wing evade 3 recovery frames. also his b1 has a great reach. however if hawkgirl allows him to trait up.... things get tough for her. but since he only has 3 shots thats good. hawkgirl stuffs his wu in corner and once she puts him there the round is over if you wont guess right to block and push block. @TelekineticBeing knows ;)

Reactions: TKB

TKB

Noob
yes, sinestros zoning is all about patience and seeking the opening (check the page 8 of this thread my reply to someone), his b1 is great and so is d2 to knock her out of wing evade 3 recovery frames. also his b1 has a great reach. however if hawkgirl allows him to trait up.... things get tough for her. but since he only has 3 shots thats good. hawkgirl stuffs his wu in corner and once she puts him there the round is over if you wont guess right to block and push block. @TelekineticBeing knows ;)
Thanks for the tag, HOWEVER... I disagree with your number. You're a great hawkgirl player, and that character makes me salty sometimes lol but the last time we played I beat you convincingly and it's not because my sinestro is godlike. It's because he shuts everything she has down. You can't wake up, you can't fly, you can't get close enough to pressure me. Even when you do get closer to me sinestro outfootsies Her badly.. I gotta say 6-4 or maybe even 7-3 in Sinestro's favor. I do love our sets though!! Always fun :) we should play again soon.

Thanks for the tag, HOWEVER... I disagree with your number. You're a great hawkgirl player, and that character makes me salty sometimes lol but the last time we played I beat you convincingly and it's not because my sinestro is godlike. It's because he shuts everything she has down. You can't wake up, you can't fly, you can't get close enough to pressure me. Even when you do get closer to me sinestro outfootsies Her badly.. I gotta say 6-4 or maybe even 7-3 in Sinestro's favor. I do love our sets though!! Always fun :) we should play again soon.
if i had to pick a character that wins id say its sinestro yes! but its not that bad ill show u after getting drunk by honey

Reactions: TKB

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
That does not sound like a matchup that is almost even lol. @TelekineticBeing covered it well. And even if you pressure me if i have meter it's a pushblock & we're back to square one

kaseyk

Noob
Hg CAN fly against sinestro . The rock drop startup is easy to spot leaving enough time to mc fly down and 2-d3 punish which most people dont know . He does not out footsy hg the ranges i find hg wins are close jump and 3/4 , sin wins sweep and full . Sin wants hg far away and trait up if he gets his way hg will struggle , hg wants sin in the corner if she gets him there the match is over . Wing evade is as good or better in this mu then the rock.
Theres a sweet spot for hg in the footsy race that seperates whos in favor sweep to jump and you can find it in labs by setting sin to b13 and wing evading so the b1 whiffs when you wing evade and we3 can punish between hits . Easier to show you it than explain in the forums @Vak Phoenix
I always called this mu 5-5 .

I cant agree with mmh do to lack of xp in the mu

kaseyk

Noob
That does not sound like a matchup that is almost even lol. @TelekineticBeing covered it well. And even if you pressure me if i have meter it's a pushblock & we're back to square one
Hg punishes pushblocks ( wing evade ) and says thx for wasting meter :p plus that is a good spacing for hg in all mu's

I think we have a pushblock punish guide on here its pretty much every string cancled into wing evade ,

Last edited:

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I know none of you people care about us Joker players but she definitely shits on Joker 7-3 no question. If you are losing to a Joker player then that player is just straight up outsmarting you. Okay I'm done

Patient , all her wakeups can be stuff . WW dominates her full screen and rapes her in the corner . Also WW can keep her out the air . I have no problem with HG . @Drizzle
Full screen? What? Hawkgirl goes to wingevade cancels trait and zones wowo, iademigoddess wont reach and she'll eat a macecharge. Skeezer please find a good hawkgirl to play against.

Skeezer12

Kinetic
Full screen? What? Hawkgirl goes to wingevade cancels trait and zones wowo, iademigoddess wont reach and she'll eat a macecharge. Skeezer please find a good hawkgirl to play against.
I play with the best hawkgirls on xbl . I know what im talking about . No character can zone wowo out except sinestro. But im done going back and forth