Solomon Grundy: 7-3
Superman: 5-5
Wonder Woman: 5-5
Zatanna: 6-4*
Zod: 3-7

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Wow she is one of the most balanced characters MU wise in the game. I really wish that HG/HQ matchup wasn't 6-4, up guns doesn't have enough range to hit that stupid bird out of the air, and her d1 and d2 make it hard for me to get in.

Wow she is one of the most balanced characters MU wise in the game. I really wish that HG/HQ matchup wasn't 6-4, up guns doesn't have enough range to hit that stupid bird out of the air, and her d1 and d2 make it hard for me to get in.
the only thing about that mu for me is harley cupcake throw.

F4tal

Noob
Pretty good list I was actually about to post my MU numbers as well. I agree with almost everything except for one. I don't think Deathstroke wins 7-3 I think it's just a tough 6-4 but very manageable.

F4tal

Noob
Messed up my vote. Accidentally clicked no but I agree mostly. I also think Zod is 6-4 his favor. His zoning is a lot easier to get around in my opinion than Deathstrokes.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Lol at Killer Frost being 6-4. Yeah 6-4 if you get hit and she makes maybe 4 correct reads on a vortex to balance it out and that isn't even mentioning the interactable set-ups on certain stages that make things even more stupid

Messed up my vote. Accidentally clicked no but I agree mostly. I also think Zod is 6-4 his favor. His zoning is a lot easier to get around in my opinion than Deathstrokes.
about DS.
Sword Spin, Zoning, Feeds her wakeup.
Zod.
Zoning, Trait.

Last edited:

astronout

see you at the top.
how in the hell does hawkgirl beat catwoman? I've played this MU a ton and it's probably one of the most even matchups in the game. literally both characters have the tools to deal with each other's shenanigans. did you know that catwoman can stuff every single one of hawkgirls wakeups on reaction with catdash, resulting in a full combo? bet not. want to sit back and try to zone catwoman? thanks to evade, i get a scratch resulting in a free invincible wakeup while also building meter for mb catdash or big unclashable damage.

and batgirl definatively beats hawkgirl: not only does she have to commit to a grounded game at which batgirl excels but batgirl can also, on reaction, use cartwheel to stuff every single one of hawkgirls wakeups.

Last edited:

F4tal

Noob
the only thing about that mu for me is harley cupcake throw.
She can avoid EX Cupcake at a certain range but I think it's only at full screen. Harley hasn't ever been a problem for me but then again I haven't gotten to play Saltface as much as I would like to.
about DS.
Sword Spin, Zoning, Feeds her wakeup.
Zod.
Zoning, Trait.
Deathstroke does a good job of blowing up wakeup MC with J3 as well. Just my opinion of it beating 6-4 but maybe I need to play a really good zoning DS and my.mind will change. Really good MU chart though I think most of us Hawkgirl mains would agree. :)

F4tal

Noob
how in the hell does hawkgirl beat catwoman? I've played this MU a ton and it's probably one of the most even matchups in the game. literally both characters have the tools to deal with each other's shenanigans. did you know that catwoman can stuff every single one of hawkgirls wakeups on reaction with catdash, resulting in a full combo? bet not.

and batgirl definatively beats hawkgirl: not only does she have to commit to a grounded game at which batgirl excels but batgirl can also, on reaction, use cartwheel to stuff every single one of hawkgirls wakeups.
Totally agree. Catwoman vs HG is even in my opinion kinda forgot about this. Batgirl is super annoying as well i think it might be 6-4 but you have to be VERY patient with dash ins and can hardly trait up to get in :/

how in the hell does hawkgirl beat catwoman? I've played this MU a ton and it's probably one of the most even matchups in the game. literally both characters have the tools to deal with each other's shenanigans. did you know that catwoman can stuff every single one of hawkgirls wakeups on reaction with catdash, resulting in a full combo? bet not. want to sit back and try to zone catwoman? thanks to evade, i get a scratch equalling a free invincible wakeup while also building meter for mb catdash or big unclashable damage.

i do know that.... at first i put 5/5 but someone would disagree... i wonder whoo.. hmm.

astronout

see you at the top.
i do know that.... at first i put 5/5 but someone would disagree... i wonder whoo.. hmm.
you're suppose to be posting what "you" believe to be the most accurate number for the MU. Both on paper and in practice, Hawkgirl does not have a glaring tool that catwoman can not deal with effectively, and vice-versa.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Mostly agree,
I think its 4-6 against Green Arrow
5-5 Catwoman
5-5 Flash
4-6 Deathstroke
4-6 Zatanna

Thanks for posting it though!

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I don't see why HG has an advantage over flash. What am I missing?

I think Zatannas zoning/runaway and higher damage put her in a slight advantage.
I don't get it either I play Witness' flash everyfreaking week for several hours at a time and there is no single way she has advantage over him.