What's new

USub 50% corner counter

Having a little trouble doing the USub's 50% corner counter from his character guide, could some one help me with it?

Im trying:
freeze in air near corner, HP, freeze, SUJK, roundhouse, HK

I can get up to the SUJK fine but i can't usually hit withe the round house and when I do i try the hold run release and HK thing but i can't seem to get it to work

I would really appriciate some help here, thanks alot anyone who replys

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Due to usub's slow rh, you have to hit with sujk as low to the ground as possible. His hk reaches very far so you shouldn't have to run in very far at all.

WOW, I just looked at another question i posted about side step cancels in deception and you just answered that aswell!! How do you get so knowledgable at the game?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
TheImmortalMan said:
WOW, I just looked at another question i posted about side step cancels in deception and you just answered that aswell!! How do you get so knowledgable at the game?
:D

TheImmortalMan said:

there are tons of people on this site whom could have answered this question i can make at least 10 off the top of my head, konqrr just seems to get to threads first lol

ilovepoop said:
TheImmortalMan said:

there are tons of people on this site whom could have answered this question i can make at least 10 off the top of my head, konqrr just seems to get to threads first lol
Dont be jealous :lol:

Pipa-Boy said:
ilovepoop said:
TheImmortalMan said:

lol wasn't jealous just showing immortal that many people on this site could have told him that

ilovepoop said:
Pipa-Boy said:
ilovepoop said:
TheImmortalMan said:

lol wasn't jealous just showing immortal that many people on this site could have told him that
are you mad :oops:

Kazlaz

Noob
Pipa-Boy said:
ilovepoop said:
Pipa-Boy said:
ilovepoop said:
TheImmortalMan said:

are you mad :oops:
i figured since everyone else was qouting every one else i would qoute all of them