What's new

Using Cheetah's Most Useless String - 223 in the Corner for Sick Crossups

Hey gang, found some really interesting stuff after 223 in the corner. I've been looking for a way to integrate it into my game but because it's -31 on block I had relegated it to the dumpster. BUT CHECK IT! Using 223 in a corner juggle leads to a hard knockdown and a super tricky cross up setup. Either they get up behind you, or you cross them up. The best part is that you can control how they recover!

Basically if Cheetah's 22 moves her completely underneath her opponent she will crossup. If you hit them square on, they'll wake up behind you. This just adds more power to her already crazy corner crossup game.

Hey gang, found some really interesting stuff after 223 in the corner. I've been looking for a way to integrate it into my game but because it's -31 on block I had relegated it to the dumpster. BUT CHECK IT! Using 223 in a corner juggle leads to a hard knockdown and a super tricky cross up setup. Either they get up behind you, or you cross them up. The best part is that you can control how they recover!

Basically if Cheetah's 22 moves her completely underneath her opponent she will crossup. If you hit them square on, they'll wake up behind you. This just adds more power to her already crazy corner crossup game.
This is cool man Thx