What's new

USF4 - Eddy Wang (Ibuki) vs DarkSlayerSmith (Gouken) FT10 at Finish Him 2015

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
On past sunday, we ran the last 2015 MKX tournament, among all the stations there was a PS4 with a USF4 which was bringing everyone a lot of nostalgia.

So during the Injustice era, a lot of us spent a lot of time playing SF4, we played since 2013 and kept playing whenever was possible the idea was to be good at it because Vany was putting us on blast because we only played NRS games, we tried and enjoyed and kept playing, yesterday after not playing nearly since MKX got out, after the tournament me and Smith decided to finally record a ft10.

Long live the new PS4 record and sharing system, very ez to display content with the world even without pro setups.

Forgive the early drops on the initial matches, it has been a while since we've seen this game, at first i was thinking to be quite different from PS3, but then it felt really familiar and got a lot more relaxed. No wonder they used for Capcom Cup this year, it felt really good.

@Protagonist_1
@SaltShaker
@FOREVER ELITE
@WidowPuppy
@anyone that enjoys SF

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Nice Ibuki [still watching, I'm around half way through], she's always been one of my favorite characters. Yeah, the record feature on PS4 is great.

#NinjaBitches