What's new

USF4 Console balance patch notes released

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
He's gonna go back to Ryu, methinks. He likes the low forward button way too much to go to ERyu, who can't throw it out there as freely.

THTB

What do you think about the buffs he got in exchange for the -5 fadc dp?
I think people may be underselling how important they are. More blockstun on cr.MK means there are less ranges where cr.MK xx fireball gets smacked up by invincible moves interrupting. That means Ryu has a little safer meter building and poking. Which means more EX fireball (which is faster and will probably connect at a little further out). Also, the EX DP change gives him a lot, including a really powerful FADC ultra, which helps alongside the fact that EX DPs still keep the frame advantage on FADC. The j.MP xx tatsu buff will help him get extra damage off of an FADC. He'll be hurt by the DWU a bit, though, because of how important his safe jumps on hard knockdowns were.

I think in the long run, he won't drop off the face of the planet like everyone thinks. Of course, I'm just optimistic as shit about him.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Daigo's tier list.

Yun is undisputedly # 1.

Then in alphabetical order.

Adon
Cammy
C. Viper
Dudley
Evil Ryu
Fei Long
Ibuki
Juri
Makoto
Rufus (maybe)

Notes.

- Akuma and Rose are really good too.
- Adon and Rose got better defense.
- Ken is right in the middle.
- Sagat is weak.
- Evil Ryu can fight top tier characters such as Cammy and Fei Long, but he has tough match ups against some mid tier characters, contrary to Ryu.

Source.

lol, so many people have not given El Fuerte a second look in Ultra that they fail to see how completely dirty he is now. I'd say he's a sleeper but that assumes someone will eventually wake-up. It's a shame but he'll probably be forever that hidden gem.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
lol, so many people have not given El Fuerte a second look in Ultra that they fail to see how completely dirty he is now. I'd say he's a sleeper but that assumes someone will eventually wake-up. It's a shame but he'll probably be forever that hidden gem.
Fuerte needed more balls to the wall craziness and by god that's certainly what they gave him!

So entertaining. He's a character I regret not learning.

Gurpwnder

Saikyo Student
I don't know why he's always put in 'low tier'. I'd say he's untierable. He's so quick and crazy that I can't react to what he does. I often have to just wait till he decides to tostada press and FADC backwards the hell outta there.

THTB

- Evil Ryu can fight top tier characters such as Cammy and Fei Long, but he has tough match ups against some mid tier characters, contrary to Ryu.
The funny thing is, out of that entire list, only Adon still really wrecks Ryu's shit. Fei is questionable due to all the nerfs he got (he might still). Dudley might have become even, and Juri is harder too. But the rest are 100% the same, really.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I even think Ibuki has becomed more dangerous, the double ultra threat works, and in some particular cases is good to take the risk of having, it tickles ppl to commit mistakes because they think the damage is halved. Yet, her combos still does good damage if you're good a hitting loops, will nearly damage the same as having ultra 2 lol

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
I'm pretty hype for Oni Yun and Decapre. Decapre is going to be my main focus I had alot of fun playing her at ECT6.
I lied Yun is still my main :\ I keep running away from him but I just keep lying to myself. I do play Decapre and Oni still but I'm losing interest in her.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever