What's new

Uses for F22 outside of a meterless punish?

lxwxs

Noob
Been maining Jacqui since day 1, and in my earlier combos I used F22 a lot thinking as the execution is harder the damage would reflect that, I see now that just simply doing F12 F12 clinch is a much better way to carry the combo.

I was curious as to whether any of you guys have any tech that squeezes in F22 for optimal damage? or if I'm looking at it completely wrong, thanks guys and keep up the good work, a lot of my tech has been from this forum!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It's only 2 reps, but you can use f22 f22 f12 f12~Clinch. Not groundbreaking, just a tiny bit of extra damage on the punish.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Combo filler in optimals and really decent anti-air.

starter~db4(amp), dash~f22, f12, f12~ender

It’s like a whopping 4-10 damage more and much harder execution (not worth it imo) but it’s there if you want it.

It’s more useful in Next Gen variation where corner combo damage is reliant on it.

As an anti-air it beats out some of the best jumping normals in the game.

Blakexton

Shinnuk
After a KB you can get 1 f22 followed by f12, f12. Pretty reliable and a little extra damage. Online though I rarely use it. F12 is much easier to execute.

vcuzzo23

Looking for the MAWWPP Bucket!
That move is so hard to perform. I don't think it's possible for me to hold the pad regular and get it to come out

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator

That's it -- Hold forward, double-tap with thumb. Not too crazy of a technique.

The first few times are just me demonstrating how I'm tapping the button, and then I hold forward for the f22.