What's new

Question - Tarkatan Uses for canceling EX Krawl?

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
I can't seem to think of anything it would be useful for besides not being punished. Anyone aware of anything useful with Krawl cancels?

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Does EX-rawl have armor? Maybe it functions like Tremor's EX-punch cancels, having armor that lasts for a bit after the cancel. If not, it's probably pointless.

E

Eldriken

Does EX-rawl have armor? Maybe it functions like Tremor's EX-punch cancels, having armor that lasts for a bit after the cancel. If not, it's probably pointless.
Alien with a flash parry? No thanks. >_>

Wolverine32

Can you use it from anything to get frame advantage?
I haven't been able too. I tried that out and it can't be held down like your typical fbrc. It can only be canceled once alien is in motion. Causing it connect on block before you can cancel it.

ando1184

Noob
Crawl and ex crawl are both full combo punishable on block with no armor. What exactly is your question OP? I don't think crawl can be canceled during its animation and if it can, idk how I missed that?!?

Wolverine32

Crawl and ex crawl are both full combo punishable on block with no armor. What exactly is your question OP? I don't think crawl can be canceled during its animation and if it can, idk how I missed that?!?
Only the EX can be canceled. And if you press dd during Alien actually crawling he will stand back up. I was just wondering if anyone else had found a purpose for it outside of not getting punished for it is all.