What's new

Use the Report Feature!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
While we have a big enough staff here on TYM, and there’s usually at least 1 or 2 mods that are actively on the site at any given time, there’s no possible way we are able to see every post or even every thread. This is why the report feature is so important. Every staff member gets an alert in our report section so we can deal with the post as quickly as possible.

To report a post, just click on the report button under someone’s post. It’s very simple and anyone can do it.

Small disclaimer, just because a post is reported, it doesn’t mean the post deserves to be moderated in any way. It may be fine. The report function just allows us to see potential problems with members or posts more easily. Since as I said, we automatically get an alert when anyone reports something. Also keep in mind, there’s rules to not abuse the report system. So if someone just is saying something you disagree with or don’t like, it may not be worthy of reporting. But the only real abuse is repeatedly reporting people for things that are obviously not worthy of reporting/moderating.

We want to be as welcoming here on TYM as possible to everyone. Every nationality, race, sexual orientation, gender, etc. Any posts that contain unaccepting or discrimination towards anyone will be deleted and you will be banned, no exceptions. This should go without saying but apparently it doesn’t.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read

Ray'sGoodLiquor

Tournament Viable Killing Machine
Good to see you guys haven't changed your ideology on moderation. There used to be a members tab before the forum rework and you could look at the staff list. If that still exists, I am unable to find it.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Premium Supporter
Yeah except I reported everyone’s least favorite mod once for spamming a thread with his off-topic bullshit and since he was the mod on duty to receive it I ended up with an infraction for “abusing the report feature” instead, despite it being 100% legitimate. So thanks but no thanks.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

Well now everybody knows about it. It seems like you're defeating the purpose of shutting that down to begin with. 16bit is stunning and brave.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yeah except I reported everyone’s least favorite mod once for spamming a thread with his off-topic bullshit and since he was the mod on duty to receive it I ended up with an infraction for “abusing the report feature” instead, despite it being 100% legitimate. So thanks but no thanks.
Who was spamming the thread?

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Who was this moron so I can add’em to the list ..hate shitheads like tht

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Good to see you guys haven't changed your ideology on moderation. There used to be a members tab before the forum rework and you could look at the staff list. If that still exists, I am unable to find it.
It doesn't show up for me unless I click on forums. If I click on home, it's absent.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

There is. Just under the streams tab on the right side, there's a 'staff online' and 'members online' list.
Not the online members list, but the total staff list. There used to be a members tab at the top where Discord now is, and it gave an option to show all staff, active and inactive. Any account with moderation or better priviledges. It used to have like 50 people on it. I'm curious who's still a behind the scenes influence.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Not the online members list, but the total staff list. There used to be a members tab at the top where Discord now is, and it gave an option to show all staff, active and inactive. Any account with moderation or better priviledges. It used to have like 50 people on it. I'm curious who's still a behind the scenes influence.
Just click on the “staff online” text and it takes you to all the members of our staff.

Click here: 15451

Takes you here:

And you can scroll down to see all the staff members in total, not just the ones online (this isn’t all the staff members in the photo. You can keep scrolling down to see the rest)

We have 19 staff members here on TYM.

1 Director of Content
3 News Editors
7 Moderators
Lead Moderators
2 Forum Generals
3 Admins