What's new

USA vs the World at EVO 2012 [We need a team]

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
why even mention me in this thread? for what? you guys blew me up before i quit sub for "falling off by only placing top 8 at 99% of majors".. then when i leave sub and fail to place top 8 at the last 2 you guys tell me what a good job i did? lmao.. really? if i'm not considered a top player then dont put me on this list for entertainment reasons. you guys either think i can help the team win or not. if you think i can then vote for me, if not then leave me off the list.

The only reason I even said anything about entertainment or w/e is b/c all of you guys are sooooo good that any of you can beat any of the others. I just want to see some variety away from the Jax, Kabal, Kitana norm that MK is these days.

I seriously think that you and everyone I mentioned in my top 5 in my last post can beat the CDs, REO, etc.

That fact that you are fun to watch and are a Sub player is just icing on the cake man.

VOR

Noob
REO-he's reo
CDJr-he's cdjr
Pig- great player and great person for the mk scene
PL- last years champ should get a spot for sure IMO
MIT-sleeper pick maybe but I like his style, he represents the west, and he knows a shitton of characters

Flagg

Noob
Maybe we can get together and have some qualifiers.

Qualifiers can be ran over at "VSM, EGP, CC, ATL" etc...

This way we can get the best players from each region, and overall top U.S. representation.
I agree, these polls will just be a popularity contest. I mean I come up with REO, detroit, PL and after that there is just too much talent to pick 2 more. And team world will be hard cause everyone will rally off 5 EU players and ignore canada and south america. It should be USA vs EU vs Canada (andd maybe South america if they can get enough).

Albo

Noob
As of right now, based on tournament placings i'd choose:

CDjnr (won 3 majors in a row, won WB, top 5 at FR)
Detroit (top 5 at dev and FR and won NEC)
Reo (won DEV and FR, very consistent in placing top 3 at majors)
Tom brady (has placed consistently in top 8 and 5 probably more than anyone else)
pig of the hut (this last spot was a toss up between pig, maxter, CD and 16 bit so i just went with pig since i think he has a lot of potential to place well in the future considering how he performed at FR)

As flagg said there's just too much talent in the US to pick a definiteive top 5 so it's hard to choose a few of the member over others. Also bear in mind maxters fishing net won't be catching any resets during evo if NRS have changed it by then so that could hinder his game/ troll :p

Reason i don't choose PL is because he hasn't placed in a major since EVO and i'd have to see how he performs at MLG which will have some serious competition going to decide whether he deserves to be on the team. Also i'd have to see how he performs in tourneys leading up to evo 2012.

also REO, who's stalker?

for the EU team i'd have

foxygrampa
ketchup
mustard
used for glue
either hidan or metzos, or any one from GDA for that matter since those guys are all amazing players and i'm not sure exactly how each have placed to decide.

why even mention me in this thread? for what? you guys blew me up before i quit sub for "falling off by only placing top 8 at 99% of majors".. then when i leave sub and fail to place top 8 at the last 2 you guys tell me what a good job i did? lmao.. really? if i'm not considered a top player then dont put me on this list for entertainment reasons. you guys either think i can help the team win or not. if you think i can then vote for me, if not then leave me off the list.
You still have time before evo to make the list:p You can do it tom!

Flagg

Noob
See, when you think of Team World you would go Foxy, Dink, Glue, GreatOne...then who?

This is why I think Team EU should be Foxy, Glue, Mustard, Ketchup and then Hidan, Metsoz or Crathen and Team Canada should be Dink, Gr8One, Death (is he not canadian) then a couple more guys as im not too clued up on who their top Cannuck guys are (maybe RipCrowley as well).

Perhaps the U.S. should hold a small Round Robin clan war, and the 5 players with most wins is selected.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Everyone has an extremely solid top 5 listed and its way to hard to pick 5

If Im selected not only will I be Rage in a box and Hype for this - I will deliver the goods guaranteed

I support any top 5 listed thus far

And everyone who listed me I greatly appreciate it - Again I promise to deliver in a huge way if chosen

For god sakes i own a blindfold
I own sunglasses

Albo

Noob
Perhaps we'll see the greek guys form their own team so we'd have USA, Canada, UK, Greece and maybe even other countries of teams involved. that would be awesome.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
CDJR
Reo
Detroit
-
-

Not sure who the last two should go to. Would like to reserve my complete list until I see some of the WC guys play. In the mean time, PL and Pig are my top two remaining candidates. PL is a very solid player, regardless if he's entered tournaments recently or not. And Pig, don't get me started... I've watched this dude before on stream and I always thought he was just okay. This weekend I saw something else. When this dude is motivated, GTFO of the way....

Matix218

Get over here!
Im gunna vote for:

Reo
CDjr
Detroit Ballin'
Perfect Legend
and for the 5th either Pig of the Hut, Crazy Dominican, Maxter or OSU 16bit (cant decide)