What's new

USA vs the World at EVO 2012 [We need a team]

REO

Undead
So we know the condiment brothers and Stalker are confirmed for EVO. And I'm sure two other players from Europe / World will make it. Hopefully it'll be UsedForGlue and a f0xygrandpa. But none the less, a 5 vs 5 needs to go down badly. We need 5 of the BEST players from USA to represent us and get us the win for sure.

So who will it be? Who are you 5 USA players to represent us? Make sure to not be biased towards your favorite players and go by tourney results and players who have PROVED themselves to be worthwhile in the 5.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
So...basically its US vs Europe. Again.

Joking aside, i REFUSE to think that the rest of the world would be free.
Europe alone would give the US extreme trouble.

As for members? Grab anyone whos either won 1+ majors or is consistantly top 2.

REO

Undead
Also putting major wins / high placings next to players names really helps as well.

I like the cut of your jib, Osu 16 Bit.

I'd drop REO for Tom Brady, and put in CD. Tom is a nomad anyways, so he represents all of US LOL

to make it easy for REO: CD, Detroit, PL, Pig of the Hut, Tom Brady.

Dsynkronized

Tierless
reo, brady,pl,cd, either detroit or maxster they are the most fundamental players espcially reo and brady and not on reo's joc but i have seen him time and time again do what it takes to win regardless and the kid is smart as shit

Dsynkronized

Tierless
and really who ever put denzel on their top five jump off a cliff thats insane who cares where he placed at evo he soon got blown the hell up standing next to somebody that has that expierence and skill, not even close to top 5

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Reo said to not be biased towards your favorite players, so why the hell do I even see people listing Tom Brady? Tom Brady is good, but how can you seriously think he would be top 5?

Reo
Maxter
CD jr
CD
toss up between pig/detroit

gdf

Noob
Pig of the Hut
CD jr.
REO
Tom Brady
Perfect Legend

Put a $500 guaranteed prize money to be split between the winners from donations of the MK community. To guarantee attendance, if you know what I mean. (Make it $1000 if the MK community is feeling froggy)

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
I never got why losses don't carry over. Like, if someone from one team goes 2-1 against another, the next opponent should only have to beat the guy one match to knock him out. Basically, 2 lives (match losses) per person. This would put the pressure on, and make the battles more entertaining IMO