What's new

Urichinan's Team Combination Combo Request Thread! (TTT2)

Urichinan

@Urichinan
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
Important Note!
All requests for characters with EWGF have been postponed until I can do EWGF consistently. It shouldn't be too long before I have it down, but I don't want to record combos without being able to fully maximize on their damage. Thank you for your patience to all those who have/will request combos with one of these characters!​
Introduction

In this thread you can submit team combinations that you would like to see combos for. I will be taking the team combinations and creating combos for them to upload onto my YouTube account.

All of this is merely for fun. I've seen some other threads like this for UMvC3, MvC2 and other team games on different websites, and people seem to like them. So now I'm bringing it to you for Tekken!

I've also considered doing this for MK9 and if Injustice has a team mode I might do it for that as well. Let me know if you guys would like to see it for those games as well!

Submitting a Request

Requesting Rules:

If you want to go in-depth with your requests, then follow the format below. If you don't want to fill out the format below, then just write the characters and I will decide on what to do for the rest myself.

Request Format:

Characters: Character/Character
Screen Position(s): Mid-Screen/Wall
Special Conditions: N/A
Damage Total: N/A
Starter(s) (Character Name): N/A
Starter(s) (Character Name): N/A
Combo Type: BnB/Flashy

Request Format Information:
  • Only one team request at a time is allowed. If you post more than one, only one will be chosen.
  • If you want each combo to have a different screen position, separate them with a "," and write each one that you want. (Mid-Screen, Mid-Screen, Wall, Mid-Screen, etc) If you post more than 2, then the first two will be counted as the first character, and the last two will be counted as the second character. (Wall, Wall (Character 1), Mid-Screen, Mid-Screen (Character 2)) If you only post two the first will count for the first character and the second will count for the second character. (Mid-Screen (Character 1), Wall (Character 2))
  • If you want each combo to meet certain conditions (Mid-Screen > Wall, Wall > Balcony Break > Wall, etc) post them in the "Special Conditions" slot. If you want each combo to meet a different condition (One combo is Mid-Screen > Wall and another is Wall > Floor Break) then separate them with a ",". The same rules that apply to the "Screen Position" slot apply here. (First two count for character 1, second two count for character 2. Read the above line for full details)
  • If there is a damage total you'd like me to try and reach, post it in the "Damage Total" slot. (NOTE: Every team/character is different, and because of this the damage total might not be met, due to restrictions by the character.) The same rules that apply to the "Screen Position" slot apply here. (First two count for character 1, second two count for character 2. Read two lines above for full details)
  • If you want to see combos from specific starters, you may request up to 2 per-character. Write each starter in one of the "Starter(s) (Character Name)" slots.
  • Replace everything that says "Character" with the names of the characters you are requesting.
  • If you don't want a combo to meet a condition, have a damage total, or come from a specific starter, then skip those sections and leave them empty.
Completed Request Examples:

Characters: Anna/Michelle
Screen Position(s): Mid-Screen, Wall, Mid-Screen, Wall
Special Conditions: Mid-Screen > Floor Break, Mid-Screen > Wall > Balcony Break > Wall
Damage Total: 100+, 110+
Starter(s) (Anna): FC d/f+2, CH qcf+1
Starter(s) (Michelle): d/f+2,1, u/f+4,3
Combo Type: Flashy

Characters: Sebastian/Ganryu
Screen Position(s): Mid-Screen, Mid-Screen
Special Conditions: N/A
Damage Total: N/A
Starter(s) (Sebastian): d/f+2
Starter(s) (Ganryu): d/f+2
Combo Type: BnB

Request Information:

Current Request:

Tim2012 (YouTube): Hwoarang/Baek

Request List:

Dazzler (8WayRun): Kazuya/Paul Phoenix (Postponed)
Skywalkin (Shoryuken): Bob/Bruce
MisterBadguy (Dustloop): Asuka/Marduk
STB Espio: Raven/Zafina
DanCock: Nina/Lili
gdf: Alisa/Kunimitsu

Completed Requests:

Crathen: Bryan/Dragunov (View)
Protagonist_1: Steve/Hwoarang (View)
xInfra Deadx: Jinpachi/Paul Phoenix (View)
Aaronbob15 (YouTube): Leo/Anna (View)

Other Information

Combo Information:
  • Every combo will be recorded and posted to YouTube.
  • Every combo will be preformed with all of the tech settings ON. This means that all of the combos are legitimate, and not breakable.
  • Every combo will be going for maximum damage, not oki enders.
  • Tech traps will not be implemented into the combos.
  • Every combo might not be up to date. If new tech is discovered during or after the recording process, I won't go back and update each combo.
  • The notation for each combo will not be listed, but I will post them if you ask for them.
Recording Information:
  • My recording equipment isn't completely up to date, and has a few issues. So the video quality might be lower for some videos than others, there might be slight lag, and there might be small skips in animation. But it's nothing major, and everything is still completely visible. This also won't happen in every video, as the equipment sometimes works fine.
  • I'm working on getting new equipment to upgrade my video quality and keep it from messing up, and I should have it all by next year.
Support Information:

You can help me support me, promote this series, my other projects and YouTube channel by following the steps below:
  • "Like" and "Thumbs Up" each video.
  • At each video to your "Favorites List" on YouTube.
  • Send the videos to your friends.
  • Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
  • Follow me on Twitter.
  • Follow me on Test Your Might.
  • Tell your friends to request.
  • Link to my channel on your Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and YouTube accounts.
  • Recommend my channel on your YouTube channel using the "Other Channels" feature.
  • Add my channel or this thread to your signature on Test Your Might or other forums.
Critiquing:
  • Let me know how you like the combos!
  • Post comments on my YouTube channel and on here, I always love getting new notifications.
  • If you know of a way to improve my combos, let me know. It will not only benefit yourself and I, but also those who watch and play the characters.

Crathen

Death is my business
Well then , if you can find some Bryan / Dragunov juice imma be happy :) , i think youtube is full of the pratical combos so i wouldnt ask for BnB , do something flashy if you can!

Urichinan

@Urichinan
I just overhauled the first post.

Help me out by promoting this thread and my YouTube channel!

I've started the first request, and it should be done later today.

Also, I've considered doing this for MK9 as well, would you guys be interested in seeing that?

I just overhauled the first post.

Help me out by promoting this thread and my YouTube channel!

I've started the first request, and it should be done later today.

Also, I've considered doing this for MK9 as well, would you guys be interested in seeing that as well?
Yeah, sure. I wouldn't mind seeing tag combos for MK. I guess I'm into the tag spirit lol

Urichinan

@Urichinan
Protagonist_1's request is now done:

I went with a more practical approach with these compared to the Bryan/Dragunov combos. So there isn't a lot of crazy wall stuff or multiple tags.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Dunno if this is still going on, but if so some help with Jun/Lili would be cool.
Really enjoy both characters but not seeing much in the way of synergy with tag combo bnbs.
But then again, I'm a tekken noob.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
Dunno if this is still going on, but if so some help with Jun/Lili would be cool.
Really enjoy both characters but not seeing much in the way of synergy with tag combo bnbs.
But then again, I'm a tekken noob.
Yeah, it's still going on. I've just been slacking on this for a while now. I've been caught up in UMvC3 stuff lately.