What's new

Uppercut Recovery Tutorial + Combos [By ETC Mcfly] [LiveFactor]

Uppercut Recovery Tutorial + Combos @livefactor & @Etcchile

Sup Guys!

This is a tutorial for making combos using the reversal uppercut with fast recovery. The end of the video there are some advanced combos with this technique. Hope you like the work we are doing with Livefactor. To MKX I will use this platform to make videos.

A big hug.

NOTE: that here show unpublished combos. Including 3 uppercut combo with KL.

@miloPKL, @Axel_Redd , @xLOCKx, @PND i2 Gaug3, @gdf , @DJ L Toro, @swiftNY2 , @SunnyD , @MK9-SnOwY, @STORMS, @UsedForGlue, @Perfect Legend, @BehindTheLight, @Beginner0k_TwM, @Evil_Riu48, @Aidan, @MK-NBB, @FOREVER KING @RiBBz22, @STORMS , @coolwhip , @Braindead , @zaf , @AK RM Blake, @@MoonSpell, @REDRUM , @Edfig81

promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
for those spanish impared (learn it now because Hispanics are the fastest growing Race in america, and they have a lot of good looking women........you wanna fuck bitches right? XD) he was basically saying hold down after uppercut is the key to faster recovery on uppercut combos.

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
for those spanish impared (learn it now because Hispanics are the fastest growing Race in america, and they have a lot of good looking women........you wanna fuck bitches right? XD) he was basically saying hold down after uppercut is the key to faster recovery on uppercut combos.
I remember seeing that spanish is spoken by one third of the world and is ahead of english in terms of how many people speak it.

On topic I enjoyed the video mcfly and enjoyed how you simplified the technique of utilizing a quicker recovery from uppercut to extend combos.

Thanks bro! ;)

and Oh yea... great video brother... You really are the most dedicated producer of media in this entire Kommunity! We are lucky to have you man.. .seriously *man tears incoming*
Sincerely thanks bro! For people like you bro! is the reason why I am focused to help the community! ;)

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Mcfly, every time I watch one of your videos, I spend 5-6 hours trying copying your stuff. I land them once or twice and I am thinking " Is this guy a human, or I have the worse execution ever". Now I don't speak Spanish , but I think I get what you were saying. To cancel the dash into uppercut and hold down for faster recovery .You were explaining something about the cast. Is this working against the whole cast. You said something about Quan Chi........... Great tips man. I will be glad if you explain a bit in more details how to land some other damaging combos. Execution tips. Great video. I love your work. I hope we have you with the new MKX.