What's new

[Updated w/ Sweepstakes!] Injustice Mobile adding 'Multiplayer' and 'New Skins'! Trailer Inside!

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I heard.. I never started watching Young Justice. Most of the good shows like that get kancelled. Sometimes it makes sense though because you kan only write great characters and plots for so long... Shows that don't need that kan last longer off of simple dumb stuff.

Oh, and I felt like Teen Titans was similar to Avatar: The Last Airbender in that they are both komedic but have serious plots. Both good shows too IMO.
Get on Young Justice as soon as you can. It was literally my favourite cartoon adaptation if the DC universe, followed closely by Batman: TAS then Justice League.

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Still no Shazam... at all T_T. Eh looks cool hopefully they make more money on this to put into Injustice 2, the new MK, or *gasp* putting some of that money for skins on injustice?!?!?

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Thank god its just green Sinestro if they would of made white lantern Sinestro then i would of blew my shit!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
This game feels more like work than an actual game. I remember grinding this out to get all the skins and it was awful.

Block AI's string, punish, block AI's string, punish....rinse and repeat.

I can't imagine ever playing this game without the gold hack. I played it recently just to get Darkseid real quick. He does have some pretty sick looking moves/projectiles. Really wish he was in the main version.

And the reason this game is being supported is that people are shitting their money away on it as we speak. The in-game app purchases are absurdly expensive.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Just embrace this or delete it off your phone.

Not sure I get the hate... Ed Boon knows how to chew gun and walk at the same time... Im sure the mobile team has been told to keep working and do their thing WHILE Boon and his console team are focusing elsewhere... This is how business works...

Justice

Noob
And for the record, the mobile app is waaaay more balanced than the console ;) Take that haterz :p

I'm still playing occasionally. Working on my #600 WoWo they just gave us in the last challenge :D

Justice

Noob
@TopTierHarley , That statue was offered with the Collector's Edition of the game. I can't remember if that specific on was for the NA or EU version. And it's WoWo slamming a shark on Bats :p

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
it was the EU, so I didn't buy the collector's edition, but now I have a chance to get the good one, not that crappy NA that came out. Also that's Superman's ship I believe.

Justice

Noob
Yeah. It's the interactible from the Fortress of Solitude. Still kooler than WoWo just choking Bats out with her lasso...

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
The Harley Quinn mic drop was awesome lol

HQ: "Harleen Frances Quinzel"

MC: Here hold this...
HQ: *holds it*
MC: Now drop that

l...o...l...

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
how does the multiplayer work? i tried to check it out but it says i'm suspended for some reason, lol
This is apparently happening to a ton of people, and they are loosing all the stuff the worked for or bought or whatever.

This is looking like a disaster right now lol, suprised no one has said anything about it, but it shows how many people don't play it on this site.