What's new

Updated!! NRS Stream recap featuring Mobile MKX & More

Tim Static

Adminerator
NRS just wrapped up today's stream featuring news on the upcoming Mobile MKX game, along wth plenty of love on the console versions. The entire stream has been uploaded & you can watch it right here:

These screens were taken during the stream:
Both of these skins are unlocked via the mobile game and can be used on the console version:
farmerjax.png ninjamime.png

Also, COMPLETE CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN!
select.png

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
In regards to the mobile version and the unlockables, if I'm able to do what I did with the Injustice mobile game, I'll make sure as many people as possible get the unlockables. I know I missed a lot of you last time because it was a bit overwhelming, and I see this being 10x as bad, but I'll do my best.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
In regards to the mobile version and the unlockables, if I'm able to do what I did with the Injustice mobile game, I'll make sure as many people as possible get the unlockables. I know I missed a lot of you last time because it was a bit overwhelming, and I see this being 10x as bad, but I'll do my best.
Hasn't WB taken measures to prevent it this time around?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Half of me doesn't give a shit about this stream but the other half is like "these sly fuckers are gonna do some revealing...."

Then the half that doesn't give a shit doesn't give a shit...so there's that.