What's new

Updated!! NRS Stream recap featuring Mobile MKX & More

I think the idea behind Demolitionist is mix-ups. I think they hit different hit-boxes if activated early, and I bet they hit low at drop, so you can punish block at close range pretty freely.

Also, they didn't show it, but it seems she can string into a free stun grenade. Not bad for additional combos. I bet Sonya is much stronger than Tyler was able to demonstrate.
if anyone thinks she looks weak...

So on Johnny's Ninja Mime card one of his bonuses says Seido training...Interesting. Also Sonya's card was called Tactical and since the cards were named after the variations but that wasn't one of her variation shown i wonder if that confirms more then 3 variations or was that an early name for one of her current ones.

SPY

Noob
Did anyone else see the Jacqui, Johnny, and Kitana alternate costumes while they were playing the mobile game? I took screenshots of them:
Jacqui - Alternate

Johnny Cage - MK9 Klassic

Kitana - Alternate
At 11:25 At top of the screen there is a MK9 Scorpion, probably D'Vorah Alt and probably Reptile Alt .
Edit: Looks like same Reptile at 12:18.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Kenshi's Ermac variation looks the most fun.

Also man, Sonya just makes Cassie look bleh all around.
Better moves, animations, model, costume, way more interesting variations.
She even has a freaking Huricarana.
I fucking hate that you're right.

I wish they had just given Cassie that stuff because I don't like Sonya's personality at all.