What's new

Guide Updated Kung lao BnB Thread 2013

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
stuff like far range 21/24/b33 spin are inconsistent without the dash especially max range 24 dont even think it is possible without the dash.
I didn't say 24 was possible without the dash, I said jk, divekick is possible without the dash. I just dash before the 24, and I can assure you it's possible, the second divekick is like an instant divekick, so it leaves you very close to the opponent. With a dash afterwards, you're there for the 24.

I didn't say 24 was possible without the dash, I said jk, divekick is possible without the dash. I just dash before the 24, and I can assure you it's possible, the second divekick is like an instant divekick, so it leaves you very close to the opponent. With a dash afterwards, you're there for the 24.
just saying why the dash would be recommended, because it would make all the combos consistent.

Sea2xu

Noob
Corner Combos Meterless:
·(any string that combos into spin) Spin, jumpkick+divekick, backwards Jumpkick+tele3, 1121, 24 = 40% off of 21
Hey I'm new to MK after playing IGUA since launch. I've been playing for about a month and I can't for the life of me connect the jump kick tele 3 in the corner. Is it a neutral jump kick? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Hey I'm new to MK after playing IGUA since launch. I've been playing for about a month and I can't for the life of me connect the jump kick tele 3 in the corner. Is it a neutral jump kick? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
It's a jump back kick immediately canceled into teleport, and so on...

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
No, it's a backwards jumpkick, like it says there. Press back, up and 3 at the same time in order to perform it (you can't delay the kick). Use 3 instead of 4 for the jumpkick, because otherwise you'll get a divekick instead of the kick and then the teleport. Maybe what you're missing is the teleport; the timing is a little bit strict, so what I do is tap 3 and meanwhile press down, up really fast, so that the jumpkick, the teleport, and the 3 after the teleport come practically all in one.

Sea2xu

Noob
No, it's a backwards jumpkick, like it says there. Press back, up and 3 at the same time in order to perform it (you can't delay the kick). Use 3 instead of 4 for the jumpkick, because otherwise you'll get a divekick instead of the kick and then the teleport. Maybe what you're missing is the teleport; the timing is a little bit strict, so what I do is tap 3 and meanwhile press down, up really fast, so that the jumpkick, the teleport, and the 3 after the teleport come practically all in one.
Thanks a lot for the help. I just got it