What's new

Match-up Discussion Updated Killer Frost MU Chart

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
D12 confirms into full combo and beats the forward dash as well as her d1. If KF is reading flip kick MB she is crouch block to d2 and that makes d12 hit on block which leads to the d12 game.

I think Astronaut just isn't as familiar with the MU because no NW plays the MU in Escrima. I do however and prefer it to staff because of the reasons outlined in my original post. My conclusion is that the MU is even outside of the post-slide game because Escrima doesn't get out zoned as badly as Staff and thus the only balancing factor left in the MU is the damage out put from the post-slide game.
If she does do d2, then you block it and make another read/guess. it's what the whole matchup is about.

parry is really good for her in the mu because although you can bait it the fact that it's still there and makes you think twice about applying d1 pressure and one mistake = 40% into resitz!11.

No way it's even

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
Imo KF has only two MUs I feel uncomfortable to play with. MMH and Cyborg, maybe also Bane but this one is because I don't have much exp yet.

On the other hand, HG MU is even and she wins 6-4 against Zatanna and Grundy MU.

And why reason do people consider the HQ MU even?