What's new

UPDATED: INJUSTICE 2 Confirmed for EVO 2017! Mortal Kombat XL MUST BE VOTED IN via DONATIONS!

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Here price come again with the hate hooray let's forget the community growth and say injustice year 2 will be on par with a dead game

I say it all the time. If I'm wrong I'll shut up and take my L. There's been a few times its happen, but most the time things go right along the cycle as planned.

Tweedy

Noob
If you are interested in having myself create an official MKXL EVO Side tourney, with a dedicated stream, multiple stream stations, community raised pot on GoFundMe w 100% of the donations going to the pot, Evo side tourney medals, Player cards, bracket released publicly on stream before evo, instant payout, and we choose our own commentators then let me know because I can and I will make this happen.

Last time myself and Troy did this we raised so much freaking money for the payout, we had IGN cover the event and it gained significant press.

@STORMS @CrimsonShadow
Yes please.

I give all support for the side tournament. But most importantly it is about time to pick another NRS premier event. MKXL done everything to be at EVO 2017: last year's top 8 was probably the best in the whole event, it still is the best selling fighting game in the generation, it appeals to casual audience since it has good offline content, we made NRS patch the game one last time so that they put things right, the game is at a wonderful version (far from perfect but better then it was) and they still cut us out and make us fight for a place one more time after all we've done for the game. If we want to make a statement for MKXL lifespan, a side tournament apart from this Civil War between games that Wizard is making it's a beautiful thing. NRS games deserve more than living in japonese games' shadow. Hell, all games deserve better than we are having. The thing is that Smash and ArcSys isnt having VIP treatment, they're having the treatment that EVERY GAME SHOULD DESERVE. Capcom is the biggest supporter for EVO and has to fight for a SECOND GAME? And america games receive 0 support (KI's top 16 not even was streamed last year), the whole tournament was 2/3 until the Finals (winners, losers and grand) which is stupid if you ask me. The thing is that Mr Wizard treats japonese games as they deserve, and others that are not so appealing in japonese territory he treats like outcast. A side tournament and a new premier event, along with keeping MKXL alive in tournaments is the answer for this situation imo.

Skedar70

Noob
If you are interested in having myself create an official MKXL EVO Side tourney, with a dedicated stream, multiple stream stations, community raised pot on GoFundMe w 100% of the donations going to the pot, Evo side tourney medals, Player cards, bracket released publicly on stream before evo, instant payout, and we choose our own commentators then let me know because I can and I will make this happen.

Last time myself and Troy did this we raised so much freaking money for the payout, we had IGN cover the event and it gained significant press.

@STORMS @CrimsonShadow
I will support this cause. I can't attend but I will donate. You are the best to do it.

I give all support for the side tournament. But most importantly it is about time to pick another NRS premier event. MKXL done everything to be at EVO 2017: last year's top 8 was probably the best in the whole event, it still is the best selling fighting game in the generation, it appeals to casual audience since it has good offline content, we made NRS patch the game one last time so that they put things right, the game is at a wonderful version (far from perfect but better then it was) and they still cut us out and make us fight for a place one more time after all we've done for the game. If we want to make a statement for MKXL lifespan, a side tournament apart from this Civil War between games that Wizard is making it's a beautiful thing. NRS games deserve more than living in japonese games' shadow. Hell, all games deserve better than we are having. The thing is that Smash and ArcSys isnt having VIP treatment, they're having the treatment that EVERY GAME SHOULD DESERVE. Capcom is the biggest supporter for EVO and has to fight for a SECOND GAME? And america games receive 0 support (KI's top 16 not even was streamed last year), the whole tournament was 2/3 until the Finals (winners, losers and grand) which is stupid if you ask me. The thing is that Mr Wizard treats japonese games as they deserve, and others that are not so appealing in japonese territory he treats like outcast. A side tournament and a new premier event, along with keeping MKXL alive in tournaments is the answer for this situation imo.
you guys are actually hilarious. there's actually no way mkx' top 8 was close to 'probably the best in the whole event.'

there's a good reason for why they only put up 1 NRS game at a time and it's because despite a large following, the games are competitively a joke, and it's ridiculous to take nrs games remotely seriously as fighting games.

you even try to talk about arcsys getting 'VIP treatment' but then you should've seen last year's setup for xrd.

man, you guys are almost worse than smashers. your game is almost as much of a joke and then you complain about treatment and talk about how 'hype' your game is rofl.

get real

Sorry if I looked like AcSys had VIP treatment, it was never my intention (to be honest I meant the opposite, that having 2 games at EVO its the absolute minimum for a developer as good as they are). I am aware of the set up problems, and all of this (we all know that EVO doesnt care much about other games besides Street Fighter). About the top 8 being bad, look man bad is having 3 nash mirrors, bad is having 2 of the best players in your scene battling for the first round of losers bracket top 8 and worst players being on winners just because one of those 2 players didn't took the game seriously. And hold your mouth to talk about who plays smash, have some respect for other communites, and we can maybe have some respect for yours (whatever community you are from). I can say plenty things to show you about how great MKXL's top 8 was, and how good the scene is, but I guess if you dont have any argument to state how bad it is (since you didnt pose anything besides "Your game is a joke") then I wont lose my energy giving arguments agaisnt a person like you who doesn't want to be convinced, and come in here like you are superior then everyone in this community. So when you have a good reason to talk bad things about MK or Injustice, specially if you played the game, then you can say how bad a top 8 or tournament was. "Git reeal"...

you guys make me sick the way you all treat mortal kombat xl .. is it because sonic fox wins all the time so u all abandon the game for i2 thinking that he wont beat u all? why would u abandon a the game and it reaches its maturity right now and it is balanced after the final patch ..the game is a great game and u all abandon it because of money? i hope sonic fox beats every one of u in i2 the same way so ppl will know that it doesn't matter ..some of u pro players i have backings for because of mk and this is my favourite game and it hurts me to see that u all are letting the game die because of i2 .. nrs most successful game is mk ..we live and breathe mk ..dont u ppl forget this site is here only because of mk and lived on because of mk ..why wouldn't we back the very game, the foundation that we stood for .. u ppl need to go out and donate as much as possible and also write articles and begging mr wizard to put mk xl back in the line up ..from the looks of it u all are not even trying much ..u all disappoint me so so so so so much

Final 2 hour push for the donation drive! Somebody chip in to make sure MKX at least does better than Nidhogg.

If you want to seriously contribute though, come donate to Marvel or Pokken! It's neck and neck. Even small donations matter!

https://www.generosity.com/explore?filter_title=EVO#/search

donate to marvel or pokemon ?? are you crazy?? we donate to mk only ..why are u even trying to divide us telling us to vote for marvel?? please stop ..you all are the ones killling this mk community damnnn

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Just posting to make people aware, everyone calm down. Ppl on this site play games other than NRS.

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
you guys make me sick the way you all treat mortal kombat xl .. is it because sonic fox wins all the time so u all abandon the game for i2 thinking that he wont beat u all? why would u abandon a the game and it reaches its maturity right now and it is balanced after the final patch ..the game is a great game and u all abandon it because of money? i hope sonic fox beats every one of u in i2 the same way so ppl will know that it doesn't matter ..some of u pro players i have backings for because of mk and this is my favourite game and it hurts me to see that u all are letting the game die because of i2 .. nrs most successful game is mk ..we live and breathe mk ..dont u ppl forget this site is here only because of mk and lived on because of mk ..why wouldn't we back the very game, the foundation that we stood for .. u ppl need to go out and donate as much as possible and also write articles and begging mr wizard to put mk xl back in the line up ..from the looks of it u all are not even trying much ..u all disappoint me so so so so so much
I was gonna reply to you but honestly I have no idea what to say. Lol