What's new

Updated Frame Data for All Characters (Patch1.02 post hotfix)

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Quick question, say you have string 1,2,3.

1 has 9f start up, 3f active.
2 has 14f start up.

Does the 2 in 1,2,3 come out 23f (9+14) after 0, or 26f after 0. (9+3+14)

Basically, how many active frames does the next button in a string cancel?

Dayvon

Noob
Quick question, say you have string 1,2,3.

1 has 9f start up, 3f active.
2 has 14f start up.

Does the 2 in 1,2,3 come out 23f (9+14) after 0, or 26f after 0. (9+3+14)

Basically, how many active frames does the next button in a string cancel?
It would be 26f from the start of the string. You do factor in the 3 active frames from the first move.

I know I already thanked you via PM but thanks again, it's been super useful these days and I helped without needing to enter the movelist in mid fights or over and over in practice anyway

Get some research on frame data in game.
And this what I get.
Moves have:
Start frame, active frame and recovery.
Hit adv. Block adv. Cancel frame.
As example Sonya b2,3,4 combo.
B2 is start up 11f active 3f recovery 27f.
On hit +8, on block -3 but this is true only if you hit by first active frame. If you hit at 3 active frame you get +10 on hit and -1 on block. Cancel for this move is always 15.
Cancel is a frame when you can start another move(it can be special cancel or cancel in next normal in combos, for specials it can be frame of cancel in amp version of move).
Than 3 in that combo.
Start up 31f active 2f recovery 22.
Total start up for this move is 15+31=46 frames.
On hit and block you can get cancel adv.
For b2 cancel hit adv. 11(start up)+1(active frame you land hit)+27(recovery)-15(cancel)+8(hit adv.)=32 frame. Canceling b2 on hit with any move that 32(31?) Or faster will combo.
Cancel block adv. Calculated same way and only 21 frame for b2. B2, 3 have a gap in 10 frames.
Flawless block, fatal blow, amp intaractive objects can go thru only if a gap 6 or more frames. If you do a special cancel with move that 26 or faster its beet all 3 options but steel be blocked if they just hold block.

Block punish: if move have -8 on block it can be punished with normal moves that 7 frame or faster and with 8 frame special moves.

Very good job, thank you. Are you guys thinking to make Google datasheet, the same it was for MKX? :) And it would be amazing to have "Notes" section with gaps and other things.