What's new

Updated Frame Data for All Characters (Patch1.02 post hotfix)

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Took the day to update all the frame data for everyone. Instead of putting it all in the character forums, I think because of the hotfix it'd be better to just compile it all here.

All characters got changes, even if they were small.

Baraka

Cassie Cage

Cetrion

DVorah

Erron Black

Frost

Geras

Jacqui Briggs

Jade

Jax

Johnny Cage

Kabal

Kano

Kollector

Last edited:

Wallach

Noob
Do these numbers update in the frame data display in training mode? I assume so since I don't know how else you would have compiled them, but it means PC isn't even getting hotfixes currently.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Finally got around to working on this. I got Kitana's Frame Data sheet with string gaps, cancel gaps, and even Half-Blood Stance cancel frames! Specials are now organized by Default first, then Tournament Variations.

MK11 Kitana Frame Data

This stuff takes a LOT of time. I will work on the characters I'm interested in playing first (Sub, Noob, Frost, Cetrion).

Am I seeing it right?! There is no Fatal blows frame data so far, just wanted to see how unsafe some of them are now.
In any case, huuuge props to @Circus for that!!!

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Took the day to update all the frame data for everyone. Instead of putting it all in the character forums, I think because of the hotfix it'd be better to just compile it all here.

All characters got changes, even if they were small.

Baraka

Cassie Cage

Cetrion

DVorah

Erron Black

Frost

Geras

Jacqui Briggs

Jade

Jax

Johnny Cage

Kabal