What's new

Breakthrough - Unbreakable {Updated} EX Aura Cancel Frame Data

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Just an observation, if F4 EX Aura is +21, surely F4 regular Aura would be better than +3 is there's a 16 frame difference between regular and EX?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Just an observation, if F4 EX Aura is +21, surely F4 regular Aura would be better than +3 is there's a 16 frame difference between regular and EX?
RIP my math. I had F4 as +18 but then fixed it because I calculated the +3, then thought 16+3 = 21 so it should be fixed.

Braindead

Fixed to +19.

Actually my math error was I looked at Aura and EX Aura, one was 31 and the other was 15 so I thought there's 18 difference. 18+3 = 21.

Either way, welp.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
So what's the strategy after you do F4 aura? You're +3 so...

Obviously you can poke or throw, but what's the best string to followup with?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Me likes, bruh. Will use it the next time I face my mate's Jason. Gotta get used with his Blood Mist, because it's needed to prevent his Blood Mist going on. This BM is what fucks up the inputs layout. Used to NJP him before patch. Now he got 3 armor sets on this shit.

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf

I start with throw the first time, because many don't know about the frame advantage and then mix it up next time from there.

Me likes, bruh. Will use it the next time I face my mate's Jason. Gotta get used with his Blood Mist, because it's needed to prevent his Blood Mist going on. This BM is what fucks up the inputs layout. Used to NJP him before patch. Now he got 3 armor sets on this shit.
I'm fairly certain that there's a universal command you can do to get Slide out, since it's a unique input, but I need to double check.

Braindead

Well now it's sweet since we have a 7f poke, we can make the opponent respect the plus frames. If they do, go for something like B12 xx burst. Build meter and do some chip.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I start with throw the first time, because many don't know about the frame advantage and then mix it up next time from there.

I'm fairly certain that there's a universal command you can do to get Slide out, since it's a unique input, but I need to double check.
That's what I was thinking. Condition with throw and then possibly start going with strings or if you think they will armor or try to attack, parry.

Well now it's sweet since we have a 7f poke, we can make the opponent respect the plus frames. If they do, go for something like B12 xx burst. Build meter and do some chip.
Indeed. If I can every stop thinking I have to clone after a string... UB gonna be fun lol

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
Double check if the EX Slide kan pass through Jason's armor.
Slide doesn't go through armor, but it will hit him during recover frames (I'm referring to when he turns the screen red; you might be talking about his teleport which does have armor).

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
So do I just subtract 16 from these to get regular Aura block advantage? So 1,1~Aura is -8 and B3,3~Aura is -11 and so on?