What's new

Update to The Strategy Guides

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I went through and added a ton of info, distributed to virtually all characters in the game and some general gameplay stuff. Check out the guides and see if there's anything interesting that's been missed and should be mentioned by clicking the Guides link near the top of the page, or go here http://ultimatemk.com/cguide.php

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
ded make sure you give me a layout of the remaining stuff and I'll highlight added info from the last couple years.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'll be adding more stuff soon and highlighting the updates possibly tomorrow afternoon.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I added the rest of the text ded_ and I worked on recently, bolded the new text, corrected a bunch of typos, and removed some flawed/false information.

im sure many people are already aware of this but its not mentioned in reps guide that: pop-up, hphp, hp, dash, lplp, hp, dash, lplp, hp... is possible (easier sometimes, for me atleast, than other variations) against male ninja's. Ive gotten 100% a few times with it practicing but have not sustained it longer to determine if its a true inf or semi (im sure ded could easily verify which designation is more appropriate).