What's new

[UPDATE]Mortal Kombat 9 Added to Kombat Network's "Project Justice" April 27th at YesterCades, NJ

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Shortly after the release of the anticipated DC Universe game, Injustice: Gods Among Us there will be an exclusive tournament held at Kombat Network's affiliate location, YesterCades in New Jersey. This will be Kombat Network's way of bringing in the new title while showcasing the Northeast's talent after two short weeks. The start time for casuals will be at 4:30 pm est at the address below. You can expect to see the area's best attending!

YesterCades is a open venue with tons of classic arcade game that will be welcoming the new crowd of Injustice players. So schedule the date "April 27th" and be there!

80 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701

[UPDATE] Mortal Kombat 9 is being added to the line-up with the same entry fee of $10. This is for those who may not be jumping on the Injustice boat and still just want some solid Mortal Kombat 9 competition - wish granted!

Stream URL:
http://twitch.tv/kombatnetwork

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
does anybody knows if that town is in south jersey?
Central NJ, on the shore. Definitely worth the trip. I'm hoping to get up to 64 players for this, I think it's possible so PLEASE hype this players. More info to come.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
Anyone taking the train? Be awesome to get a group together and go. I'm up in newark... where there's never anything happening lol.