What's new

UPDATE: Kombat Kast #8 — Friday April 12, 3:00 PM CST — D’Vorah, Kitana, and Cetrion

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Just announced on today’s Kombat Kast.

Get hype!

D’Vorah and 2 more characters.

Who’s left? Kitana and Frost?

Maybe Shao Kahn and some game modes the final week? Or unlockable character(s) if any?

Speculate!

UPDATE: Kitana confirmed today! One mystery character left! Frost or Cetrion? (Cetrion has since been confirmed to be on a future Kombat Kast, despite the GameInformer breakdown).

UPDATE 2: Friday it is!

Last edited:

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Kitana, Frost, Cetrion, and Shao Kahn are the only ones who haven't had a breakdown on the Kombat Kast apart from some of the reveal build characters.

My guess would be Kitana and Frost, since Cetrion is the Game Informer 'exclusive' it seems and SK will probably happen the week before launch to get some last-minute preorders in.

DDustiNN

Kitana, Frost, Cetrion, and Shao Kahn are the only ones who haven't had a breakdown on the Kombat Kast apart from some of the reveal build characters.

My guess would be Kitana and Frost, since Cetrion is the Game Informer 'exclusive' it seems and SK will probably happen the week before launch to get some last-minute preorders in.
Yeah Cetrion already had her breakdown via GI, so I don’t think we’ll see her. Tyler specially said (maybe on the first Kast), that they’d reveal everyone, either on the Kombat Kasts or “other places”.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
They said they wanted to show D'Vorah in front of a live audience. Are there any shows or events between now and next Friday? Or maybe they gave up on that

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Yeah I definitely feel like it's gonna be D'Vorah, Kitana, and Frost next week.

Then the week after that will be Shao Kahn and maybe a Kombat Pack reveal? If they reveal them all at once (which hopefully they will)

If those are the 3 revealed next week then my hype will be through the roof. All 3 characters I'm really interested in. 2 of my favs to play in MKX (D'Vorah and Kitana rip Mileena) and a badass android Frost? Couldn't get anymore hype than that. I wish they had trailers for all 3 though. But, I can see it being Frost getting the trailer.

It's about time they showed D'vorah. Seems like next week will be ladies night. Kitana, D'vorah and Frost is my guess. But Shao Kahn is the one i am really looking forward to seeing.

Last edited:

DDustiNN

My guess. This week:
  • D'Vorah
  • Kitana
  • Frost
Next week:
  • Cetrion recap
  • Shao Kahn
  • Kombat Pack line-up announcement
There’s nothing to recap for Cetrion. That was Game Informer exclusive, and was a full breakdown by 16 Bit, just like we always see.

Raider

Noob
I am already SO excited about D'Vorah. I am literally shaking. I love her so much, lol.
If they show Kitana on the same KK it will be too much for me to take. I am NOT ready!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
i feel like frost will be meant as a surprise character in game since she's not been promo'd at all, the only time we've seen her In-game was story where she was robed and you couldn't actually tell it was her

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Out of the 3 revealed Noob Sailbot is making my Day 1 try list.. Abilty centric charcters i do love. Erron Black is ok , worst from last game overall. I do love his grabs though. Wiil try collector out i do like mid range characters who can zone well. LOL reptile acid glass bomb. Very well done MK , now we can reptile is in the game some how.

Milenna not looking good girlfriend. Kollector pretty much has your fatailty. Im not seeing a reason why to include you right now. Looking at Nightwolf, dont have axes type fighter. Gotta have cowboy and Indians fight guys.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I hope Kitana is one of them. She's the last character I'm curious to see how she plays.
Frost might surprise me though.