What's new

Update: Impaled Heads exploit patched out

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Update: The exploit has been patched and no longer works.

Someone posted this on the sub-reddit:

Apparently you can walk up to a locked impaled head chest, exit to Main Menu, go back into the Krypt and HOLD 3 until the Krypt has loaded up, and the chest will be free to open up.

HOWEVER!!! WARNING!!!

I wonder if this is enough for NRS to ban you from online.
They said in the Kombat Kast that the reason he Krypt is online is so they can tell if you have actually earned the gear and such without hacks and exploits.

So please consider this before using this exploit.

Edit:

I looked up the TOS myself, and this is what it said:

https://legal.wbgames.com/mortal-kombat-11-legal/sony/terms-of-service/mk11_tos_ps4_en_GB.html

4. Account Suspension/Deletion
WB GAMES MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE YOUR ACCESS TO THE GAME SERVER AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.

In using the Game you also agree not to:

• use any data mining tools, robots, virus, worms, bugs, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools on the Service, or frame any portion of the Service, or attempt to tamper, hack, corrupt, or impair the administration or security of the Service;

And since this is a bug people are using to unlock those chests, there's a possible chance WB might hit down hard on people. :/

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

I wonder if this requires having an impaled head already. I have none and I can't get this to work. So...

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
If you do this and you get banned, that means you can't access any online play at all, including Towers of Time or Krypt, and none of your progression will be saved either. Just a forewarning.
Well, if I get banned over a bug then it is what it is tbh. I mean, I'm not the one who put the crazy ass requirements in the game to begin with. They should expect people to want to bypass this mess.

Kratilim

Noob
I've heared on discord that they might have changed the number from 50 to 25 though. But this is unconfirmed.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
They will fix it. I highly doubt they ban people they would lose a shit ton of ppl for it especially since A lot of casuals dropped it already
They've already gotten so much negative press for this game, do we really think they'd add "NRS bans plethora of users who used an exploit to avoid the grindfest." To those headlines? Oof.

Anyway I just unlocked the Throne Room. You don't need to get every head. Just 10 of them.