What's new

[Update]Dr. Fate Easter Egg found in newest Shazam image + New Concept Image of Joker's Alternate

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
What appears to be a possible Easter egg found in a most recent image posted in the Injustice Facebook page is an image on a computer screen on the background of Dr. Fate. The most recent tease of Dr. Fate came from a tweet from Ed Boon where he tweeted a very blurry image of what appeared to be Dr. Fate. In the clearest view so far of his appearance in Injustice, check out the image below. All other characters that have been seen on computer screens in the background are confirmed playable, so will Dr. Fate be another one of these characters?
drf1.jpg

shazam1.jpg

[UPDATED] This concept image of the Joker was taken from the Batman Facebook page features a look similar to the Arkym City skin pack.
jokerconcept.jpg

The Doctor is in. Whether he is playable or not is yet to be seen.

edited by STORMS*

SLy

Noob
Ive heard it was a background character. But I wouldn't be surprised if they made a lot of cameo characters as DLC later on

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
His suit is not heavily reskinned like other playable chars. Might just be cameo.

Tickle Brisket

XBL: Tickle Brisket
This is the deal breaker for me! He is the one character i wanted to be in this game.If he is i will buy a million copies.

The level of detail is too low for it to be real. Regardless, Dr Fate may still be in and Ed Boon might be the master of all cock tease.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I love how everyone goes into deep analytical thought when looking at Ed's tweets lol
Ed tweeted the first pic of Dr. Fate over a week ago along with a video. When someone responded, "so he's playable?", Ed responded by saying that he must have misunderstood the hint.

How am I going into deep analytical thought?

Zmoke

= zσмвιє ѕмσкє, тнє cυяяєηт ѕтαтυѕ σƒ тσм νявα∂αѕѕ
The level of detail in Dr. Fate's costume on the tv screen is that of an actual playable fighter, and this is similar to the Joker's early appearance. The regime soldiers had an all black placeholder in the earlier trailers too; the suit could as well be a placeholder. Dr. Fate's fate might be in the future DLC however.

It's interesting how the costume is inside a tube, and it seems like there are lots of these tubes in the arena: they could be filled with a bunch of different super heroes or their suits. The red regime flag in the background suggests that everything in the arena belongs to the regime/Superman.

Whereas this isn't exactly an Easter egg; does anyone know to whose corps the logo on the helicopter's side could refer? Maybe (maybe) it could reveal something. The location herein is Gotham City, conquered by the regime.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Zatanna, Zatarra, Constantine, Fate any one (or couple) would be nice. Much like Lantern Rings, you could create infinite movesets with magic. Since it's freakin' magic.

No idea who this Dr. Fate guy is, so I have no opinion on him being in the game. And sure, the concept art of Joker is kinda neat, but we haven't seen it in action, so it might not look that good. Hopefully not as bad as the figure.

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/301424019197001728/photo/1/large A "closer" look at Flash in a new looking stage. Statues litter the place. The big one is obviously Superman, and there's a Batman, not entirely sure who the others are. Think the one on the other side of Supes is Flash, but not sure.