What's new

Update 1.04 for Injustice 2...

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I don't really get how Joker is "nerfed to shit"?
He literally had a block infinite against some characters in the game, as mentioned in the patch notes.
@CrimsonShadow @Vengeance135
I'm leaning more towards the jumping adjustment for this patch but in general joker has gotten nerfed to absolute shit. NRS took away his acid, otg, nerfed his j2 (Batman still has His though), took away his low parry, still has gaps in his strings that the ENTIRE joker community has been complaining about since injustice 1, nerfed his mb canister roll, his trait is still for the most part ass, he has a weak neutral, is still unsafe on almost everything, has completely inconsistent conversions all dependent on what character he's fighting and they took away his full screen super that did only 32% and gave him a super that does decent damage with an opportunity to follow up on, which is nice, unless the opponent clashes, which leaves you with only one option... pull off a double b3 conversion and hope your controls weren't reversed when your opponent switched sides in the air because the timing is pretty tight.

Joker was the worst character in injustice 1 and instead of helping him, they buffed Adam and every other top tier character and gave joker nothing but bullshit moves. His gear moves don't even count because they aren't tournament viable.

And before anyone tries to blow me up saying "Oh Joker is viable because Sonic fox uses him and beats people," let me tell you straight up. Sonic fox can beat people with Joker simply because nobody knows how to fight the joker!!! If everybody actually took the time out to play a good joker player and figure out the MU, NOBODY could take Joker to a grand finals in a major using only Joker in his current state.

Joker is a straight up gimmick character and nothing more at this point. If you lose to him it's because you simply gotten outplayed and your opponent was way smarter then you. It's that simple.

I dare anyone to try and argue this with me. I have been playing this character since THEE VERY FIRST DAY OF INJUSTICE 1 and ONLY HIM SINCE.

And yes I am very salty, the fact that they buff every other legacy character and shit on joker while they knew he was in desperate need of buffs is a low blow to our community. There was absolutely no reason to do what they did to him.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
It's a joke from the MKX days when any minor change to a character would result in them being said to be "Nerfed to the ground"
Mine was actually towards the jump portion of the patch and my statement was a general one. Joker has been nerfed to the ground in this game.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I'm leaning more towards the jumping adjustment for this patch but in general joker has gotten nerfed to absolute shit. NRS took away his acid, otg, nerfed his j2 (Batman still has His though), took away his low parry, still has gaps in his strings that the ENTIRE joker community has been complaining about since injustice 1, nerfed his mb canister roll, his trait is still for the most part ass, he has a weak neutral, is still unsafe on almost everything, has completely inconsistent conversions all dependent on what character he's fighting and they took away his full screen super that did only 32% and gave him a super that does decent damage with an opportunity to follow up on, which is nice, unless the opponent clashes, which leaves you with only one option... pull off a double b3 conversion and hope your controls weren't reversed when your opponent switched sides in the air because the timing is pretty tight.

Joker was the worst character in injustice 1 and instead of helping him, they buffed Adam and every other top tier character and gave joker nothing but bullshit moves. His gear moves don't even count because they aren't tournament viable.

And before anyone tries to blow me up saying "Oh Joker is viable because Sonic fox uses him and beats people," let me tell you straight up. Sonic fox can beat people with Joker simply because nobody knows how to fight the joker!!! If everybody actually took the time out to play a good joker player and figure out the MU, NOBODY could take Joker to a grand finals in a major using only Joker in his current state.

Joker is a straight up gimmick character and nothing more at this point. If you lose to him it's because you simply gotten outplayed and your opponent was way smarter then you. It's that simple.

I dare anyone to try and argue this with me. I have been playing this character since THEE VERY FIRST DAY OF INJUSTICE 1 and ONLY HIM SINCE.

And yes I am very salty, the fact that they buff every other legacy character and shit on joker while they knew he was in desperate need of buffs is a low blow to our community. There was absolutely no reason to do what they did to him.
@CrimsonShadow

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I seriously hope The Atom's silhouette stays the same as character portrait. Tiny character portrait is dope.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Just watched the Wonder Woman movie and damn, Ares is fucking dope.
He better be one of these DLC characters, maybe one of the two on the far left?
I'll still never forget that interview where Boon specifically mentioned Ares and stated he wouldn't be included in the "starting roster" of the game.
Here's hoping

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
Just watched the Wonder Woman movie and damn, Ares is fucking dope.
He better be one of these DLC characters, maybe one of the two on the far left?
I'll still never forget that interview where Boon specifically mentioned Ares and stated he wouldn't be included in the "starting roster" of the game.
Here's hoping
They've said NONE of the DLC will be returnerers from the first game