What's new

Update 1.04 for Injustice 2...

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Gear and abilities will be in tournament soon imo, they pushed it too hard for it to be a niche mode

Boxes = crates from call of duty, packs from Madden ultimate team and nba 2k17 and those are the money maker
Abilities maybe, stats never. Boon is (rightfully!) too proud about his 'no paying to win' thing, he was crowing on Twitter just the other day.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
"Scarecrow - fixed a bug which caused his wakeup attacks to have no invincibility frames (affects Fear Toxin & Traumatize)"
So he was supposed to have wake ups after all... @Krayzie

Abilities maybe, stats never. Boon is (rightfully!) too proud about his 'no paying to win' thing, he was crowing on Twitter just the other day.

Madden says the same shit year in and out, but end of the day its a business, he got share holders to impress, and pockets to fill. every game has a pay to win aspect from GTA to FIFA netherrealms is not the exception

Shaka

Tier Whore.
"Scarecrow - fixed a bug which caused his wakeup attacks to have no invincibility frames (affects Fear Toxin & Traumatize)"
So he was supposed to have wake ups after all... @Krayzie
Now all we need is the ability to full combo of F21DeadSpin & F21FearBlast, 40frames trait recovery, 9frames d2 and we in!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Man with this higher-quality silhouette I actually think the dude bottom far right opposite Enchantress could be Constantine. That looks like a trenchcoat collar.

Why are Raiden and Sub-Zero not opposite each other, though, omg. I hate how the DLC always messes up the thematic select screen haha
Don't get my hopes up

Gamer68

Fujin!
Uh, my character select just went back to normal. No Red Hood or other DLC characters now. Anyone else getting this?

Since bronze boxes going up to 5k a pop I'm going to open 100k worth before the update hits
I opened a few boxes with this update (Gold and Silver ones) and it seems that the contents have improved. Hasn't been confirmed yet, but me and others are getting more Epics than usual. It seems that they are trying to make the game more about quality over quantity if you will. I mean, you are still going to be getting lots of gear, just maybe not quite as much because you will be getting better stuff overall.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Now all we need is the ability to full combo of F21DeadSpin & F21FearBlast, 40frames trait recovery, 9frames d2 and we in!
Haha... Or at least give a better launch on F21, I kan only get a 11 after that if it's done up klose. Also, the second hit of F21 should hit at every range after F2 hits. At max range, with F2 all I am doing is F1 into Fear Blast because of this...

The should reduce the trait start-up/recovery so that he gets an unpunishable trait after blocking a full screen Tentacle Strike.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I'm getting more epics than usual in my gold boxes, including ABILITIES which are now epic-ranked rather than common. Interesting change, presumably to get past the 'I bought 50000000 bronze boxes and still no Cat Call' issue.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Uh, my character select just went back to normal. No Red Hood or other DLC characters now. Anyone else getting this?

I opened a few boxes with this update (Gold and Silver ones) and it seems that the contents have improved. Hasn't been confirmed yet, but me and others are getting more Epics than usual. It seems that they are trying to make the game more about quality over quantity if you will. I mean, you are still going to be getting lots of gear, just maybe not quite as much because you will be getting better stuff overall.
What if we buy them at the cheaper prices, then open them after the update?