What's new

Update 1.04 for Injustice 2...

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Man with this higher-quality silhouette I actually think the dude bottom far right opposite Enchantress could be Constantine. That looks like a trenchcoat collar.

Why are Raiden and Sub-Zero not opposite each other, though, omg. I hate how the DLC always messes up the thematic select screen haha

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
On reflection I guess Starfire opposite Sub-Zero is supposed to be fire/ice.

I guess Manta opposite Raiden is like... big hat silhouette guys.

So Enchantress and Atom might be clues for the other two DLC, by who might be opposite them.

Constantine and Enchantress are both magic. Atom and Beast Boy? Both transform? Idk just spitballing.

Bane - while in level3 Venom, Shattering Cross (Towards + Medium) will no longer lose its armor breaking property when cancelled into Fist Slam (Down)
Scarecrow - fixed a bug which caused his wakeup attacks to have no invincibility frames (affects Fear Toxin & Traumatize)
OMG

Best patch ever.

No balance changes indeed, lol.

Man with this higher-quality silhouette I actually think the dude bottom far right opposite Enchantress could be Constantine. That looks like a trenchcoat collar.

Why are Raiden and Sub-Zero not opposite each other, though, omg. I hate how the DLC always messes up the thematic select screen haha
I think it is him, he's an assist character in multiverse already

Typically I'd say a character being an assist means they're less likely, actually, because they'd have to reprogram the assist from an NPC power effect into an actual PC sidekick.

But after Triborg last game anything is possible.

The assist from the characters in game are standard moves from in game, ie aquaman does trident toss, Batman throws batarang