What's new

Unused & Unfinished stages reportedly found on MK: Deception game disc

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
After some browsing on the interwebs the other day I came across something interesting dating back to Mortal Kombat Deception and even Mortal Kombat Armageddon. A twitter account by the name of "DeepGameRes" who label themselves as "game researcher and hacker. We dig deeper into games than the average person and bring to light what the game devs left hidden in the code". After browsing through their tweets it seems they have found some hidden stages on the game disc. Not only this, but it appears they have found some NPC characters such as Quan Chi's model in Deception, etc.

According to DeepGameRes, they will also be uploading some videos on these discoveries as well. Check it out:

"Mortal Kombat: Deception has several unused and unfinished stages that are still in the code more info at a later date - Here is one such stage."
mkdstage1.png nitara1.png quan2.png

Check this out and much more by going to their twitter: https://twitter.com/DeepGameRes

Source: @DeepGameRes

Last edited by a moderator:

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
After some browsing on the interwebs the other day I came across something interesting dating back to Mortal Kombat Deception and even Mortal Kombat Armageddon. A twitter account by the name of "DeepGameRes" who label themselves as "game researcher and hacker. We dig deeper into games than the average person and bring to light what the game devs left hidden in the code". After browsing through their tweets it seems they have found some hidden stages on the game disc. Not only this, but it appears they have found some NPC characters such as Quan Chi's model in Deception, etc.

According to DeepGameRes, they will also be uploading some videos on these discoveries as well. Check it out:

"Mortal Kombat: Deception has several unused and unfinished stages that are still in the code more info at a later date - Here is one such stage."
View attachment 9536 View attachment 9537 View attachment 9538

Check this out and much more by going to their twitter: https://twitter.com/DeepGameRes

Source: @DeepGameRes
since were on the Mortal Kombat Deception thing storms did u see the updated video from @Check which is 60 fps on youtube for mkd. Here's the link fyi I really hate mkd after watching this theirs no special moves lol no offense to mkd peps the link @STORMS https://t.co/NvxfoaxB9b also @Check also made a very unique combo video for ermac u may want to post . heres the link https://t.co/ALW2xgwBWD ..
Imo check is posting the good stuff so just wanted to let u know storms incase u missed it and maybe u may want to follow him in twitter.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
MK Deception had some of the best music and stages I thought, I mean can you imagine Sky Temple now with these graphics and tech and have the guy fall through like multiple stories before he hits the ground? lol

I hope MK X has a stage fatality like that or like the Pit 3, something just so fucking brutal lol.

That background for MKD with Scorp vs. Sub is beautiful.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Heh... I was just telling a friend today about how I have MK Unchained permanently on my vita because of chess, puzzle Kombat and running around in konquest...
Wish I could add all that stuff to it..

haketh

Noob
Hmmm wonder if that Ice Level that was three tiered like the Factory with a Pit that had an Ice Worm Death Trap was ever finished enough to get put on the disc but not finished.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Old stuff... we played with Quan Chi, Kitana, Young Shujinko, Frost, Jax, etc online all the time... they have no special moves, but were fully playable. The unused/unfinished stages are cool, I wish you could play on the Konquest training stages.

Here is me vs @DanCock playing Kitana mirrors in MKD online waaaaaay back:

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Old stuff... we played with Quan Chi, Kitana, Young Shujinko, Frost, Jax, etc online all the time... they have no special moves, but were fully playable. The unused/unfinished stages are cool, I wish you could play on the Konquest training stages.

Here is me vs @DanCock playing Kitana mirrors in MKD online waaaaaay back:
Man I played that game so much, back when I didn't know a thing. Could you recommend any recorded high level matches ?

you mean the totally obvious part of the "kombat pack" SAYING we're getting dlc characters?
Correct. That same part which was not specifically posted in the OP and says we will get guest characters too with DLC. Anything else you'd like to know?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Man I played that game so much, back when I didn't know a thing. Could you recommend any recorded high level matches ?
Check's YouTube has some videos from NEC a few years ago, as well as MKA and MKDC.

Konqrr's YouTube has matches as well.

Nekorun

Owner of DeepGamingResearch
Wow lol I really had no idea that my research was over here. Hey everyone I'm the owner of DGR.
I'm happy to see that you guys and girls like our finds