What's new

Unrevealed finishers in MK11? Still got my fingers crossed

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
So far with just 2 fatalities, plus brutalities, it seems like we actually have less than usual. There is definitely room for more.

Stage Fatalities, Babalities, Friendships, Hara-Kiri, and MKX had Faction Kills...

I just love having more options when “FINISH HIM!” pops up.

We know there’s a “Mercy” option which we haven’t seen yet, but does it unlock the ability to perform another finisher?

Are you hoping there are more finishers we haven’t seen yet? Could that be one of the big reveals they’re touting, or is that just wishful thinking?

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Remember 13 dlc
I’m pretty sure there will be more dlc fatalities, having old-school fatalities with the new camera and slow mo system is a good idea. However we already have Scoprion fire breath fatality turned into a brutality
Think quitalities will be back and I want Animality to be back.
Mercy is irrelevant though. Friendship, oh God no

Kratilim

Noob
Mercies are only irrelevant if left in the original form. But I doubt that's what it is. And even so, there would be more to it than that.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I'd like to see Friendships return. And it could be fun with some Hara-Kiris too.
No Babalities or Animalities though.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
We already have an animality ... that savage kotal ass-khan turns into a leopard or whatever that creature is ...
I wish we would have 4 or even more fatalities for each character ... just chop chop chop
:D

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Frankly, I'm hoping for dlc finishers down the line. Not immediately but like a year or so after release to keep things fresh.
Remember that they said they want the game to last long this time.

98Greener

Greenlord Memelord
Friendships would be silly and I would love them. I can already imagine Cetrion growing a boquet for the opponent, or the Kollector doing a fantastic juggling act. It would be glorious.