What's new

unpopular opinion? as MK gets more violent, people will take the franchise less seriously.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
It's an unpopular opinion for a reason.
Why are you concerned with Evo status. Mortal Kombat 11 is backed by Warner Bro's entertainment which owns literally everything from movies, radio to TV and now games. WB are the big kids on the block and I don't see one of there supported games tanking or losing noteriety soley because the game focuses on Gore which is what the game has done for 26 years.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Man this game looks amazing up close, love the violence in 4K goodness!

SunsetBlvd: You must be a nooby there's a lot worse things in people's sigs than that lol. Don't believe me? Play me and find out kid.:D For your own good I would stop trolling ASAP and what is "ur"?

Last edited:

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
I remember this was a topic on twitter for a bit and I have to say no...I don’t want my favorite fighting game franchise to sacrifice its core dna mech just to appease a few extra dollar bills that may or may not actually even stick around...

Mk has always been goofy since the begging..how would I take someone doing a brutality exploding with 4 legs/rib cages Seriously? lol

The goofy violence of mk has been a series staple...and it’s bummer we have seen games change from some of those core staples in this day and age but I’m glad mk Isn’t buckling under having to do any for that

It wouldn’t even be Mortal Kombat If so..it would just be..kombat..or something

this is the sort of guaranteed tym upvote post that sounds good but is actually just a casual being a casual. sorry bro, idc about graphics (gore included), fatalities are boring to me, i want to compete. there are many more important things than violence in games, for example, sex in games. esports and exposure is the future of competitive gaming, period. the gore in mk11 has become boring and if that is keeping the franchise from getting exposure, how cucked are you that you desperately need to see 1 more fatality rofl

but casuals will be casuals smh, if gore is the "most iconic feature" of mk to you, hopefully i find you in ranked bro im always down for some free wins lmao
Based and cucked

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk