What's new

Video/Tutorial Unplayable Classic Smoke Combo Video!

TONY-T

Mad scientist

All of Classic Smokes combos use no meter.

Classic Smoke only has 2 special moves, the spear and the teleport. His teleport is more like scorpions then regular Smoke. He does not have any of regular smokes special moves what so ever, no smoke bombs, no invisibility, no shake and no smoke steps. Ontop of that he also has no X-ray, no breaker and no enhanced moves. Thats not to say though he isnt a beast!

Classic Smoke does however share all of regular Smokes pokes and strings.

To Play as classic Smoke, you need to have a XBOX 360 that has been Jtagged with the MK trainer installed.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Please tell me you'll do more sub-bosses. Perhaps Jadtana?
classic jades only special move is her kitana like fans. I dont know if she would have many combos.

classic reptile would probably have a fair bit, he has spear, ice ball and invisibility.

classic noob only has his teleport grab. he wouldnt have anything.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Holy shit, I had no idea stuff like this was even in the game... Classic smoke? Classic Reptile? Sub-bosses?

:O

Also, Classic Smoke has, like, 35% faster movement on everything lol

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Holy shit, I had no idea stuff like this was even in the game... Classic smoke? Classic Reptile? Sub-bosses?

:O

Also, Classic Smoke has, like, 35% faster movement on everything lol
You should see how fast he walks!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
This is fucking badass. I see you had a ball with your friends Xbox lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Wow had no idea there was a way to play with the hidden characters. This smoke looks amazing I like the mk9 smoke aswell but this is just classic super scorpion from umk3 :) Thanks for the awesome find

Tim Static

Adminerator
Wow had no idea there was a way to play with the hidden characters. This smoke looks amazing I like the mk9 smoke aswell but this is just classic super scorpion from umk3 :) Thanks for the awesome find
Ultimate MK9 should have them all made as real playable characters.

errr Super MK9 Turbo i meant.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I agree thank you for the reply I never thought I'd get to communicate with MK legends such as your self
Thank you but im no legend. Just a guy who cares deeply about this community, and does what i can to make sure it will last a long time. But thank you again. whomever you are :)