What's new

Unlockables after Joker update

I've complained before how the krypt had stopped giving me unlockables, even after opening over 5,000 chests, I still had gear, music, recipes, all still locked. Many had stated they had sucessfully got these unlocked the first week. Others said they were still missing the same items as me. Confused I was. With the recent update (for Joker), I opened a chest and boom, something new. I kept opening and managed to unlock all the gear that was found in the chests, all the music and recipes. I thought I would be able to get all the missing stuff finally. Nope. It again stopped giving rewards. I'm still missing at least 2-3 art work for each character and missing at least 10 prop images. Did this happen to anyone else as well?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Smash jars and skeletons, they'll give you the missing pieces. They added that fix with the patch

Smash jars and skeletons, they'll give you the missing pieces. They added that fix with the patch
Unfortunately smashing jars and skeletons does nothing but give koins, even after the patch. I've just finished opening all chests above ground, will work on under the krypt tomorrow, but fear it will end the same. Maybe they need yet another patch to fix the rest for some?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Unfortunately smashing jars and skeletons does nothing but give koins, even after the patch. I've just finished opening all chests above ground, will work on under the krypt tomorrow, but fear it will end the same. Maybe they need yet another patch to fix the rest for some?
I don't know. I smashed jars and skeletons after the patch and it gave me the missing pieces. After I collected them all the jars started giving me coins again

I've complained before how the krypt had stopped giving me unlockables, even after opening over 5,000 chests, I still had gear, music, recipes, all still locked. Many had stated they had sucessfully got these unlocked the first week. Others said they were still missing the same items as me. Confused I was. With the recent update (for Joker), I opened a chest and boom, something new. I kept opening and managed to unlock all the gear that was found in the chests, all the music and recipes. I thought I would be able to get all the missing stuff finally. Nope. It again stopped giving rewards. I'm still missing at least 2-3 art work for each character and missing at least 10 prop images. Did this happen to anyone else as well?
Some of the stuff is still unobtainable... Many people are still missing the exact same items: https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/eskapg
That's not my thread, but I checked it against everything I had and they matched exactly, so...

Guessing, for whatever reason, they wanna hold some of the stuff back, perhaps for when the update before Spawn hits..?

Some of the stuff is still unobtainable... Many people are still missing the exact same items: https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/eskapg
That's not my thread, but I checked it against everything I had and they matched exactly, so...

Guessing, for whatever reason, they wanna hold some of the stuff back, perhaps for when the update before Spawn hits..?
Thanks, at least I know it's not just me. The odd thing is when I was dicussing this a few months back, others said they had everything unlocked and even showed screenshots... supposedly they did it within the first few days of launch, so I guess when we got the patch they fixed it so we wouldn't unlock everything quickly if we hadn't already done so. Now I can rest... lol

Spektor

Noob
Same here. I have all Krypt gears and skins but am missing some art and a lot of icons/backgrounds. Chests and pots back to giving out koins.