What's new

Unlock all Mobile Stuff on your Game for free!

SZSR

Noob
love how everyone keeps making my point. *sigh*

i'm reporting something that I don't feel is right if you don't agree then fine. I'm not reporting a crime. whether they do anything about it is their call. and actually your analogy is not entirely correct. if the person says specifically what they saw and decided they don't want that activity of harassment happening and decided to press charges then they can.
There's a good chance they already know, so just drop it and move on man. Not much we can do now but wait.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
love how everyone keeps making my point. *sigh*

i'm reporting something that I don't feel is right if you don't agree then fine. I'm not reporting a crime. whether they do anything about it is their call. and actually your analogy is not entirely correct. if the person says specifically what they saw and decided they don't want that activity of harassment happening and decided to press charges then they can, obviously if they can't prove anything then they may not win. but all of that varies based on various circumstances and state laws so I digress.
Regardless if you saw him make lewd gestures, heard him make objectifying remarks, or anything else, if the person being "harassed" doesn't take it in that way then there's no suit.
As in you can't press charges. Not only will no court hear you out, but no law enforcement will accept it either. In fact, I don't believe there is a law mandating that an non-involved third party can press harassment charges on behalf of another person. I'd need to double check my laws, but as far as I know thats not how it works.

Also as far as your opinion of right and wrong goes, its irrelevant what you think about all of this. If you don't think its right, then don't do it.
Plain and simple. However, as it doesn't seem to be hurting anyone, I don't think you have the benefit of being able to pass judgement on it being "wrong".
Does it cheapen the experience? Sure. Obviously people who don't want that experience don't care about skipping it. People who do won't skip it.
Does Aerogrunt mind? Doesn't seem like it, and he is the only involved party.
Does NRS mind? Probably not, even if they did they don't have the manpower to determine who used this in a way that abused the system.

So what do you propose happens, then?

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Looks like this solves the mystery of how the hell I got the mobile unlocks almost a week ago. I had just finished a ranked session and went through the leaderboards before I got off. Randomly got prompted about the unlocks and was in total confusion.

It would be a major bummer if NRS took these skins from us. I know damn well I wouldn't be touching any of these skins had this glitch not happened. I am grateful, I just hope they do not treat us like wrong doers(us as in people like myself who accidentally stumbled upon this).

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Looks like this solves the mystery of how the hell I got the mobile unlocks almost a week ago. I had just finished a ranked session and went through the leaderboards before I got off. Randomly got prompted about the unlocks and was in total confusion.

It would be a major bummer if NRS took these skins from us. I know damn well I wouldn't be touching any of these skins had this glitch not happened. I am grateful, I just hope they do not treat us like wrong doers(us as in people like myself who accidentally stumbled upon this).
They won't. Even if they wanted to, and I mean REALLY wanted to, they have no way of determining who abused this and who didn't. Theres some 70000 people in my faction alone, I don't think they're gonna devote the resources to looking into every single account, every single action over their entire history, only to figure out who abused this and who was just looking at their friends page to compare stats.

Like thats just it. Its a no-fault situation thats easier to just live and let die.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Reported for what? You don't have any ties into this, unless Aerogrunt has an issue with it (which I assume he doesn't since he is being so fine with it), then there isn't really anything you can report.
What bothers me is the fact that people are adding me just to get the skins, I guess they're too lazy to look me up on the leaderboards or something. I've received over 40 friend requests since this was discovered and I have to add them all just to make sure that they aren't just someone from TYM who wants to learn the game and play with me. One person from those 40 has actually wanted to play with me. Its pretty frustrating having to deal with this. Some wonderful people have donated me Steam items (and even games) in gratitude for the skins though so I guess it evens out.

The second point that bothers me is that it seems that when you do the exploit it somehow connects to my WBID, checking which faction my mobile game is and asking the user if they want to change to the one I'm in. There could be a way to get my WBID information through this somehow, especially on PC.

Void

Noob
Well, i have an old iphone 4, that can't run mk mobile, so i can't get those skins unless i will buy a new phone somewhen. You have to think about people like me too ;)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
What bothers me is the fact that people are adding me just to get the skins, I guess they're too lazy to look me up on the leaderboards or something. I've received over 40 friend requests since this was discovered and I have to add them all just to make sure that they aren't just someone from TYM who wants to learn the game and play with me. One person from those 40 has actually wanted to play with me. Its pretty frustrating having to deal with this. Some wonderful people have donated me Steam items (and even games) in gratitude for the skins though so I guess it evens out.

The second point that bothers me is that it seems that when you do the exploit it somehow connects to my WBID, checking which faction my mobile game is and asking the user if they want to change to the one I'm in. There could be a way to get my WBID information through this somehow, especially on PC.
For the first one, you have good friends like me :) You don't need any more :cool:

For the second one, I'm sure its really not that big of a security risk.

wow...this is so getting reported. I get it at that people are pissed they didn't get it on their android until way after ios and the fact they are forced to use the mobile game to get skins but what is the point of even having this mobile game if it's just given away or shared this fast. leveling a character card to 40 to get a classic kitana skin is not exactly a quick task. all account not associated with this account should get everything unlocked now or the Mileena skin free early. yep...I'm being that guy.
Yes Mister Internet-Police, you are absolutely right.
Boy am I glad that we have people like you around the internet, sorting all this fun costume chaos out.

Thanks to you all these non Android/Iphone user poverty scum and all those people living in countries that don't have the game available, finally get what they deserve:
NO FUN COSTUMES FOR YOU! HA HA!

Last edited:
LOOOL i just noticed they gave everbody who lost their savadata after the 15 gp patch on pc a free "unlock all krypt items" but they gave it too me even tough i backup my files :joker::joker::joker:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So can anyone explain how this is possible? lol Is this a glitch happening to anyone else, all of a sudden I was on the menu screen checking my stats, friends etc and first few days ago I got a message saying

"mobile version is changed to brotherhood faction, do you wish to change this version if you do you will lose all stats etc" something like this so I said no.

Then today, all of a sudden I get a bunch of unlocks from the mobile version including ninja mime cage and farmer jax and classic kitana. Problem is I don't have the mobile version yet...wtf?

Is someone unlocking them for random players? Can anyone explain this? lol

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
wow...this is so getting reported. I get it at that people are pissed they didn't get it on their android until way after ios and the fact they are forced to use the mobile game to get skins but what is the point of even having this mobile game if it's just given away or shared this fast. leveling a character card to 40 to get a classic kitana skin is not exactly a quick task. all account not associated with this account should get everything unlocked now or the Mileena skin free early. yep...I'm being that guy.
looooooooooooooooooool